News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I hate it when people tell me spoilers, so I gladly make sure I don't give unwanted information out. Though there hasn't been much to spoil yet, it's still more fun to not know what going to happen, even if there's no major surprises.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

So...LoK has met and exponentially surpassed my expectations. I almost love it as much as the original. Anyone else actually following teh show?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Yup. Watchin' every Saturday morning :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FluteNinja

This may sound stupid but have any of you heard of team Makorra or team Bokorra?  My friend is obsessed with the show and won't stop bugging me :P
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Nebbles

The shipping?

Ugh I don't even know what pairing is better. They're both cute.

I'm such a shipper UGH

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 06, 2012, 06:28:09 PMThis may sound stupid but have any of you heard of team Makorra or team Bokorra?  My friend is obsessed with the show and won't stop bugging me :P
UGH I HATE THOSE PEOPLE. I'm obsessed with Avatar in a big way, but that just goes in the realm of stupidity.

ALSO I HATE WHEN PEOPLE COMBINE THE NAMES OF COUPLES. BRADJOLENA, KATAANG, MAKORRA, SHUT UP.

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

It would probably make more sense for it to be Makko and Korra and Bo Lin finds some random girl, who then becomes part of the group. It would make complications be much less...complicated. Heck, it could turn out Asami has it in with the Equalists, it sure would simplify love stuff.

Just my thoughts. ::)(wait...that technically means I'm part of team makorra....dang it)

FluteNinja

I (sadly) am part of team Makorra (what a hateful phrase). 
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SuperFireKirby

Hey Nebbles... what's a shipper?

SuperFireKirby

NEBBLESSSSSS ANSWER MAH QUESTION!

Nebbles

A shipper is someone who pairs people together because they think they're a cute couple.

SuperFireKirby

oho. So one of my friends was talking semi-sarcastically about the whole "teams" thing when he informed me of the atrocity know as Team Makolin. Oh humanity, you always find a new way to disappoint me. :(

BUT NEW EPISODE IN 2 DAYS. It shall be the opposite of disappointing.

SuperFireKirby

Totes called Tenzin and Lin having a past relationship(Team Tenlin, anybody? ::))

But this was possibly my favorite episode yet. The action scenes, especially those towards the end, were marvelous.

Nebbles

Oohg, the end gave me chills.

This story is getting good, but so creepy...