News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG VIII Samurai vs Ninjas (Post game)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, August 01, 2010, 12:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 03, 2010, 11:24:59 AMI really dont mean to bandwagon, but SFK hasn't been on even before we started playing, so we know he's safe (even check his profile for last time active)

Why are you voting him then?

MaestroUGC

Safety on drpamplemousse

Not enough has happened for me to make an accusation.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 03, 2010, 11:24:59 AMI really dont mean to bandwagon, but SFK hasn't been on even before we started playing, so we know he's safe (even check his profile for last time active)

Quote from: Nakah on August 03, 2010, 12:45:08 PMWhy are you voting him then?

I was agreeing with Slow.

SlowPokemon

WTF?

A safety is a vote on a person that no one else has voted on, right???
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I just learned what safety is... Nakah, you gotta update your rules thread to describe what safety is (because it wasn't on there and I got very confused)

Dude

Safety on Wry

I'm so bad at this game. *facedesk*

ETFROXX

I have nothing to say, I won't be on much because of band camp and personal problems, but I'll try.

SlowPokemon

Vote count -

SlowPokemon - 1
ETF - 1
SFK - 2
Dr Pamplemousse - 1
Wry - 1

:P

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Updated the story, not very good, but still, page 2.

SlowPokemon

Hahahaha

Tea...

Okay, then. So we have eleven players left, and we have six voters...

kotorfanboy

Damn, such a short day phase. I like to take my time.

Well, drpamplemousse, I understand your reasoning if you are looking for a candidate to safety, but SFK already had a vote on him. If day were to end now, he would die, just because he had two "safeties." Also, just because SFK hasn't been on yet doesn't mean he is necessarily a human. True, he couldn't have sent in the wolf pm, but there are other wolves to do it, and SFK could be a wolf who just hasn't been online yet.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Alright.  Just because everyone is complaining, I will make the night phase, 24 hours and the day phase 48 hours.  Therefore the day will now end on Wednesday August 4TH, at 10pm MDT.

SlowPokemon

Urk.

That's pretty much Thursday morning for me as 10 PM MDT is midnight EST... But okay, whatever. If people are complaining, I guess it doesn't really matter.

DrP

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 03, 2010, 05:25:06 PMDamn, such a short day phase. I like to take my time.

Well, drpamplemousse, I understand your reasoning if you are looking for a candidate to safety, but SFK already had a vote on him. If day were to end now, he would die, just because he had two "safeties." Also, just because SFK hasn't been on yet doesn't mean he is necessarily a human. True, he couldn't have sent in the wolf pm, but there are other wolves to do it, and SFK could be a wolf who just hasn't been online yet.

Thanks! Now I get it... and yep he could be the silent wolf that hasnt been active, causing the other two to pick. We'll find out when he comes back to join us. With that being said, im leaving the "unintentional bandwagon" and safety on Maestro

askalice23

activity or will this be one of those random lynchings :P