News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Changed both of my submissions for the next update.

spitllama

Would someone mind giving an update? What's going on? There's this thing and then there's the update and the update needs to wait cause the thing is gonna be cool and the thing is almost done but it needs bug-testing.

Just feel like we're in the dark right now, and it's been 3 weeks since anyone's submission post has been edited by a mod. Unless the thing is going to help out updaters in a big way, I don't know why it would have to set submissions on hold for so long.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Idk what "it" is either, nor why it would take this long to complete, but it had better be worth the wait :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

You know, this thing sounds like it's been planned out for a while now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

The Deku Trombonist

Planned? Not really, I couldn't plan a thing if my life depended on it :P I just started it on a whim about a month and a half ago....

"It" is a forum-integration submission system. I thought I'd try and finish it in my summer holidays so I have more of a chance of keeping up with things through the year, when things get busier. It's got a pretty form for arrangers to submit and edit their submissions, so it *should* be more organised than this current mess we're in now. Accepting is one-click, after adequate checking of course. And, in keeping with the theme, updating is also one click. Yay, automation :) It probably shouldn't have taken that long, but I'm not on the computer all that much and I haven't done any programming since high school. Anyway, learning curves are good  :D
Jamaha has it now, so bug him to add finishing touches...

I don't understand why there's no sheet checking if I'm not around though. I believe there are 7 others who can check sheets apart from me. I know a few of them are inactive, but there are at least 3 who are active. I never said submissions are on hold. It's just me that was doing this.

Having looked at the current thread, I have no idea what's going on. I suppose I'll just remove the ones that have been accepted and keep going as before. It might not be till Thursday though. I think I'm busy tomorrow night, and I have rehearsals on Tuesday and Wednesday (actually, those are for pretty much the whole year).

Wolf

So....... When will there be another update???
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 24, 2013, 08:35:09 AMDidn't you leave?
That does seem rather suspicious... :P Though some people just don't want to leave!! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Wolf

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 24, 2013, 08:35:09 AMDidn't you leave?
I don't know how many times I'm telling this but I said I will often visit. And now, all the stuff that kept me from visiting is now gone so I am basically back.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Cobraroll

And THAT is why "farewell threads" are usually a terribad idea, and the reason why we have the "leaving/returning" thread in the first place.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.