News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

I didn't delete any sheets that weren't being replaced during this most recent update. If it's gone, i assure you it wasn't intentional.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

the PDF, MUS, and MID for Spinda's Café (Duet) all give me errors.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

I took the sheet down and re-added it, the files give me the same error. The sheet will me down until I can fix that. Sorry.

fingerz

You didn't remember to change my files from Fingerz to Joel Hands-Otte, did you winterkid? ;)

Fixed
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

On that note. If anyone here has any sheets on the site that are under the wrong name, whether it's not capitalized, or you want it different. Just pm me with the change, and I'll make sure all your sheets show up with that name.

Shadoninja

star fox boss roll is has me listed as the arranger on the site, but it's supposed to be blackwaive, as noted in the sheet. I don't plaster my name on a replacement unless it's a complete reworking of the sheet. I think you've done this with all of my replacements.

speaking of boss roll, it's the same song as ending arranged by Brassman388.

Ragster2448

QuoteThe PDF for Route 2 under R/B/Y version leads to the Celadon City PDF. Could you fix that, please?

I put this under the missing files topic under the Help! section, but it looks like no one saw it, so...

The Deku Trombonist

I have a similar question to shadoninja regarding a couple of arrangements of mine that were replaced. All that was changed was enharmonic spellings and a lack of articulations. I'm referring to the underwater themes from SMB & SMB3.

Sekter77

This reminds me. My replacements of Forest of Illusion, Death, and World Map for Super Mario World should not be listed under my name. I didn't re-arrnge them, I just made some corrections or added a few parts. I believe they were all by G-Han. The correct arranger's name is in the sheet though so there's no need to change it there, just change what's listed on the site.
Guitar and video games.

Shadoninja

I'll compile the list of actual arrangers

Metroid
Brinstar: Brian Auyeung, Adrian Currier
Item Found: Megaman64
Kraid's Lair: G-Han
Norfair: Olimar12345
Tourian: Olimar12345

Star Fox
Boss Roll: BlackWaive

Assault
Main Theme: MetroidHunter26

Final Fantasy VI
Dark World:Gooch
Fanfare is fine.

Super Mario World
Forest of Illusion: G-Han
Death: G-Han
World Map:G-Han

everything else listed I can't verify as I don't have the before and after. I think we need a reform of replacement formatting during submission. how about we include the arranger name beside the MUS link.
e.g
"[Console]Game Title - Song Title [MUS] - Arranger's Name"

that way if the replacement is only a few changes, put the original arranger's name down. if it's a major overhaul of the original sheet, you can put your own name down.

The Deku Trombonist

The current protocol is to list the arranger as it appears on the sheet, which accounts for people wanting to use their real name etc and also for replacements with minimal changes. But I'm not sure if anyone told winterkid this  ::)

Shadoninja

i'm spam message it to winter next time he's on facebook and if it hasn't happened yet.