News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

JDMEK5's Banana Hoard

Started by JDMEK5, February 27, 2011, 09:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

JDMEK5

Quote from: SocialFox on April 24, 2013, 07:51:38 PMhey jd how is that contest going
... .... Shoot. I kinda, sorta, maybe, almost, sorta forgot about it. Sorry.
But with regards to that, I have something to tell ask you:

I know I originally said I was gonna do the Ending from Pokemon B/W.
However, my interest in that song has weaned off quite a bit. So much in fact that I don't enjoy working on it.
So I was going to ask if maybe I could change my song to perhaps this one (to keep you from waiting) or a new choice if you'd let me.
If you'd rather me stick with the original claim, I shall do so. I'm a man of my word.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 24, 2013, 01:22:21 PMYou do realize I've already done this, right? :P
Where's my paper bag? :P
Why does this always happen to me?!

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on April 24, 2013, 07:18:38 PMJD tends to do things already done....  :P
Shut up. :P Jk
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

JDMEK5

Thanks. So we've got a few options then. It's entirely your decision:

1) I could use this last one as my song for the battle.
2) Start a new one from scratch.

Option 1 would immediately eliminate the possibility of this whole thing happening again. (Not that I think/hope it will)
However, option 2 works fine with me too.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

(I haven't actually looked at the arrangement so I'm not sure if it's better than mine)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: JDMEK5 on February 27, 2011, 09:52:18 PMKirby Air Ride (2003)
Legendary Air Ride Machine - [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]
GRAAAH

I was going to surprise all of you guys, but apparently you've already arranged that song. I'm like halfway done but I don't feel like doing it anymore, since this one is better than mine will ever be. :'(

Yugi

FireArrow

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 25, 2013, 06:51:36 PMGRAAAH

I was going to surprise all of you guys, but apparently you've already arranged that song. I'm like halfway done but I don't feel like doing it anymore, since this one is better than mine will ever be. :'(

wut  :'(

ARRANGE IT ANYWAYS D:
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

JDMEK5

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 25, 2013, 06:51:36 PMGRAAAH

Ain't that the story of my life..

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 25, 2013, 06:45:43 PM(I haven't actually looked at the arrangement so I'm not sure if it's better than mine)
I can see a possibility for miscommunication here. So I'm going to play it safe and say that in case you didn't already know, I was actually talking to Fox.

My Arrangements

Taser9090

How are you the only one that always arranging the songs I secretly request?
Hoenn's gym theme is my favorite out of all the other regions.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Taser9090 on April 27, 2013, 07:52:42 AMHow are you the only one that always arranging the songs I secretly request?
Hoenn's gym theme is my favorite out of all the other regions.

I already arranged it though XDDD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Taser9090 on April 27, 2013, 07:52:42 AMHow are you the only one that always arranging the songs I secretly request?
Maybe because all the ones you secretly request have already been done by someone else?

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 27, 2013, 08:36:52 AMI already arranged it though XDDD
Get rid of those XDDDs and replace them with a few "."s and your new avatar fits it perfectly! :P

My Arrangements

Taser9090

I've worded that entirely wrong. I meant that when I sometimes get a song stuck in my head, it's you who uploads the arrangement. :p

Fourth time it's happened already.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 27, 2013, 08:36:52 AMI already arranged it though XDDD
Sorry Slow, I don't often scroll through threads here, so I didn't notice!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

JDMEK5

Yugi, you can consider this my battle entry.

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 - Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 - Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto) (Two Pianos) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

My Arrangements

han20

JDMEK5

Quote from: han20 on May 16, 2013, 10:25:19 AMThey are from: Mario hoop 3 on 3

Title screen Sountrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_gdM9yRm7I

Sherbet Land Sountrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opGKRHVQVCw
To be honest, I laughed my head off when I read this.

First of all, I'm flattered that you'd specifically choose me to arrange for you. (Because you did right?)

However, we have a "request" thread (in case you missed it, which I'm actually surprised if anyone can) for this kind of thing exactly.
Now, I cannot do these songs because I don't know the game, and I don't know the songs. (Much less like them)
But, the biggest problem is that these are in the wrong place. Because I'm so nice, I'll move them for you.

Check here often for anyone who could pick them up.

My Arrangements