News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Roz~ on August 20, 2012, 07:17:39 PMI keep seeing it at a local EBgames and it's only 20$, but I have a lot of games to finish so I've never bought it Q_Q
Will do in the near future though, just so I can play one day.
Wait, they still have EBgames stores?  I though gamestop bought them out?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

They did alongtime ago. But only recently did they start converting EBGames and other GameStop owned stores into actual GameStop stores.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

^If you google Gamestop Canada the first result you get is Ebgames.ca. We still have EB Games here. Actually I think we have both; I'm not entirely sure though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

MORE YGOTAS EPISODES!!! HELL YEAH!!! XDDDDDDDDD

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on August 24, 2012, 01:41:01 PM^If you google Gamestop Canada the first result you get is Ebgames.ca. We still have EB Games here. Actually I think we have both; I'm not entirely sure though.
They're still called ebgames where I live.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

LAPTOP CAME AND I ALREADY SET IT UP YAYAYAYAYAYA
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fabbemannen

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 24, 2012, 02:35:27 PMThey're still called ebgames where I live.
Got a store pretty close to me that used to be called gamestop (I don't remember what it was called before that) and then changed to EBgames

Ruto

Bought frozen takoyaki at the supermarket...

Also I was hanging out with the violin teacher today. I have no life ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

[10:12:31 PM] Daniel: Ruto's so quick to disparage herself.
[10:12:43 PM] Daniel: "I WAS HANGING OUT WITH AN EMINENT PROFESSIONAL VIOLINIST."
[10:12:54 PM] Daniel: "I MUSTN'T HAVE A LIFE."

SlowPokemon

I think she was referring to the fact that she sees the same people quite often.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

My point still stands!

SlowPokemon

Ruto

It was me running behind a guy wearing a suit all afternoon, holding a Domo bag. I suppose it looked a bit strange, that's all.

Anyway he told me I should keep playing violin because he thinks I'm *something-I-don't-want-to-say-or-Saria-would-kill-me* XD Also again, I've been mistaken for a 16 year old. Blahhh -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FluteNinja

I just listened to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time full OST soundtrack.  1:18:12 of pure happiness :D
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SlowPokemon

slowpoke.jpg but still good :P