News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Dammit, Ruto, replying to the same things as me...

Quote from: BonusPwnage on October 12, 2013, 09:10:38 PMShe's different from other girls because she wears modest clothing, holds education in a high standard, and is really fun to be around.

Whoa. Girls like that don't even... exist, here anymore. At least, not in my school...

Quote from: BonusPwnage on October 12, 2013, 09:10:38 PMSo guys, do you have any memorable first kisses?

I would tell the story of my [almost *sheds single tear*] first kiss... but this topic is for happy things... I think.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 12, 2013, 09:39:56 PMShould have been Grooseward Sword
The Legend of Groose: Skyward Pompadour.

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 12, 2013, 09:39:56 PM[pictograph]
Should have been Grooseward Sword

You did this to yourself!

Everyone else wait until you're in your 20s/college for people to start being tolerable. Or blame their mothers.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

BonusPwnage--

That's the most beautiful thing I've read in ages
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I don't get it. Sooper handsome hunky asian firefighter man= Groose?

Also, congrats to Bonus. Sooper happy for ya, bro. I remember my first kiss. 9th grade, after a movie. Honest to God, the most frightening experience of my life up until that point. Nice, but frightening. And sooper awkwerd.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 12, 2013, 10:06:13 PMI don't get it. Sooper handsome hunky asian firefighter man= Groose?

Lol I just used a picture of someone being flirty. I don't know why I don't have more similar pictures. Also you agree? :O

Hahaha if it isn't awkward, it's great. They usually are from what I see on TV. But I won't get personal here...

SuperFireKirby

Ruto has a deep dark secret that she is unwilling to share. To mention it once, fine. But TWICE? Now I think you're obligated to give the deets.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 12, 2013, 10:19:37 PMRuto has a deep dark secret that she is unwilling to share. To mention it once, fine. But TWICE? Now I think you're obligated to give the deets.
yeah, whats your secret ruto?  ;)

Olimar12345

I attended a concert today(yesterday now :P ) that really made my day! A really big composition of mine had premiered! Even better, the consuctor told me that it might get performed again in March for another concert! :D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Ruto

SuperFireKirby

Ruto is actually a clown who aggravates traffic cops, and was produced by David Silverman(asexually, I presume).

Ruto

Hey! D: Didn't you actually watch that episode?

Krusty: Hey, kids!  It's story time.  [laughs] I'm going to tell you the story of Krusty's expensive new suit: his sexual harassment suit.  [laughs painfully] Boy. Anyway, as part of Krusty's plea bargain, he has a new court-ordered sidekick, Ms.  No-Means-No.
Krusty: [to her] Whoa!  You're hot.  Let's get some dinner after the show.
[She blows a whistle and holds up a stop sign with "NO" on it]

SuperFireKirby

I don't watch the Simpsons.

But... oh geez, that's awful.(If you're implying what I think you're implying)

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 13, 2013, 10:14:35 PMI attended a concert today(yesterday now :P ) that really made my day! A really big composition of mine had premiered! Even better, the consuctor told me that it might get performed again in March for another concert! :D
Olimar, that's so wonderful! You deserve to feel proud; you've definitely earned it. Here's to more showcasings of your work in the future!