News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: GaryOak on December 20, 2013, 06:51:40 AMI walked the whole day with ankle weights on and now I feel like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m9oaDGRwHUc#t=291

And omg that animation is horrible and English dub sounds just wrong.
video is deleted?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

It was just some naruto fight thing that I clicked and then closed out of.

mikey

WAIT

It's... it's...

Spoiler
POINTING UP INSTEAD OF DOWN
[close]

Yeah?
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on December 20, 2013, 05:07:56 PMIt was just some naruto fight thing that I clicked and then closed out of.
Yeah I watched that video for about 40 minutes longer than I should have.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Ruto

I should have posted this a few days ago, but I finished my last chemistry class! XD Next semester is my last, and it's going to be all math...I can't believe I'm finally getting somewhere in my life...now if only I can start acting like an adult (how?).

For some odd reason during my last chemistry final I had no idea what I was doing but I somehow started drawing predominance diagrams to answer this really confusing question. I couldn't remember why I was doing it and what the name of the diagram was until after the test. Does this mean it's a second nature now? XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

I spent half the day calculating and recalculating and recalculating my tax return...

Needless to say I'm gonna get a nice BIG refund!!!

On that note -- if anyone here lives in the US and needs tax advice/help preparing a tax return/financial planning LET ME KNOW. I love this kind of stuff (and it will keep my mind off busy season and studying for the CPA exam)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on December 23, 2013, 09:11:56 PMI spent half the day calculating and recalculating and recalculating my tax return...

Needless to say I'm gonna get a nice BIG refund!!!

On that note -- if anyone here lives in the US and needs tax advice/help preparing a tax return/financial planning LET ME KNOW. I love this kind of stuff (and it will keep my mind off busy season and studying for the CPA exam)

If I have income in 2 states and residency in a third, how do I not pay redundant taxes ._.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 23, 2013, 11:05:26 PMIf I have income in 2 states and residency in a third, how do I not pay redundant taxes ._.
Well, you file a return in each of the states where you received the income. All income will be included in your Federal return, but you will allocate the money you made in the separate states to each respective state return and you would proceed to file a Part-Year Resident return, because you have active income (meaning salary/wages) from living part time in the state. Each state return will ask during what time of the year you lived in the state.

Assuming that your residence is in Washington, then you would have to file an Oregon return and a return with where you made your other money (I want to say Maryland)

Also, if Oregon is actually your residence, then you only have to file one Part-Year resident return, because there is no SALT in Washington.

That's all there is to it -- you won't end up paying taxes, you might be able to get a refund. If you need help preparing anything when the time comes, let me know.

Yugi

i literally got $400 for christmas

SuperFireKirby

So I learned today that my grandparents invested money in Apple 25 or so years ago and they decided to give me some of their delicious shares for Christmas. I may hate the iPhone, but now I hope you fools never stop buying them. MAKE ME RICHER.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on December 24, 2013, 08:35:44 PM

Lol Kefka should be paying you something for that advice

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on December 25, 2013, 06:32:33 PMLol Kefka should be paying you something for that advice
Yeah... If he needs help filing his returns, then I'll ask for something.

Until I get my CPA license and/or start work, my advice is free for now..

Also, I didn't get much for Christmas this year, but I get the best White Elephant present ever. A old-fashioned tool box filled with beer and made by my cousin from reclaimed wood. It is super cool!!