News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Jetsfantasy's Arrangements

Started by Jetsfantasy, May 25, 2011, 07:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: winterkid09 on May 27, 2011, 04:02:58 PMHaha! Thanks :)

Nice arrangements!

Also your signature could be more linear if you put a space between the two images, instead of a return.
Thanks for the tip, the width on my beloved Flandré messes with the height in the other, but no matter, I'll worry about the sig some other time, I wanna get another arrangement up by tonight

Winter

Jetsfantasy

Note: (and bump I suppose)-----------------------------------------------------------------
I added Touhou 6: EoSD's Remilia Scarlet (Stage 6 Boss) theme: Septette for the Dead Princess

Korados

Wonderful arrangement, thank you very much, but are these 32nds really playable? I don't know if you take request, but I'd like to see Voyage 1970 from Touhou 8, the last spell theme, it's wonderful but the spell card is so hard to dodge...^^

Bloop

And I'd like to see Deaf to all but the song (Mystia's Theme) and U.N. Owen was her? :P

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Bloop

DonValentino

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: Korados on May 28, 2011, 02:27:13 AMWonderful arrangement, thank you very much, but are these 32nds really playable? I don't know if you take request, but I'd like to see Voyage 1970 from Touhou 8, the last spell theme, it's wonderful but the spell card is so hard to dodge...^^
Yeah they are, but it requires a lot of practice, I play this one all the time, as it is one of my favorites, my brother, who is a guitarist, calls that part "bustin' out a solo". I'll look into doing Voyage 1970 and Eastern Youkai Beauty (See, I know Last words all too well) ;D

Quote from: Bloop on May 28, 2011, 03:04:02 AMAnd I'd like to see Deaf to all but the song (Mystia's Theme) and U.N. Owen was her? :P
Ah yes, Rumia's theme, IN has a lot of good themes. Oh, fun fact btw, U.N. Owen is like my theme song, I play it all the time, and have multiple versions, if winterkid09's project works out, I'll post my version that I call, "Flandré's Lullaby"

Winter

What I'd really like to see is an arrangement of Beloved Tomboyish Girl (Cirno's Theme)

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: winterkid09 on May 28, 2011, 11:56:44 AMWhat I'd really like to see is an arrangement of Beloved Tomboyish Girl (Cirno's Theme)
After I finish Voyage 1970, ok? I did Cirno's Perfect Math Class for my Final in piano at college during the fall semester, so it'll be an easy one to do.
I was on fire this morning and did Bad Apple!!, Aparition Stalk the Night (Rumia's theme), and am finishing Voyage 1970.

Jetsfantasy

Quote from: Jetsfantasy on May 28, 2011, 02:12:30 PMAfter I finish Voyage 1970, ok? I did Cirno's Perfect Math Class for my Final in piano at college during the fall semester, so it'll be an easy one to do.
I was on fire this morning and did Bad Apple!!, Aparition Stalk the Night (Rumia's theme), and am finishing Voyage 1970.
Starting Beloved Tombish Girl now. Uploaded previous 3 arrangements.

Winter

Wow. you arrange fast! you should toss these into the submissions topic, I'm running an update.

KefkaticFanatic

Voyage 1970: Beginning of measure 2 is wrong (just listen to the track again, you'll catch it :P)
Also, the bassline should just be held chords rather than the repeating notes like you have.  You have to listen kinda close past the crazy drums to hear them :P
This deal with the bass might also apply to some others, I haven't checked.

Apparition: For one, the playback tempo should be 150, you set it to 300 for some reason.
I have no idea where all those notes come from in the first few measures.  You need to completely redo that part.  Also, for the held chords in the second part you need to use that thing where you go back and forth between notes, those two diagonal lines, I forget what it's called >.>
Also, the bass here is simply not at all correct.

And winter, I really hope you actually look over these properly.

me irl
[close]

Winter

@ KefkaticFanatic: I don't actually know too many of the submitted songs well, so I'm, going to have somebody else check them for me. I don't want to be accepting mediocre sheets, so I'll have a more experienced member look them over.

Kind of a hassle, I know.