Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I apologize. *You're

Ruto

What's really annoying is that some people waste their time with dumb shit because ___ can't stand ___, so they report a certain post about North Korea but this stuff is totally okay and no one reports it or writes some hostile comment.

Oh, "let's side with whoever I'm friends with even if they're wrong" mentality.

Quote from: Sebastian on April 10, 2016, 07:01:49 AMI hate it when people Grammar Nazi.

You're typing and there's spell check so there's not much of an excuse. Wait until you make one while speaking...that's 1000x worse. Also it doesn't hurt to learn how to write like an educated person.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Plus it isn't that difficult to look over your post lol

mikey

I'm sometimes a grammar Nazi but I don't usually use capitalization or punctuation so there's that
I always use the right word though unless I'm trolling
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on April 10, 2016, 01:00:41 PMWhat's really annoying is that some people waste their time with dumb shit because ___ can't stand ___, so they report a certain post about North Korea but this stuff is totally okay and no one reports it or writes some hostile comment.

Oh, "let's side with whoever I'm friends with even if they're wrong" mentality.
Uh, Nintendude was clearly making a joke there.
Here is the topic for the sake of context:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=6063.msg236913#msg236913

mikey

yooo what's that law that states the longer a conversation goes on the more likely someone is to reference Hitler
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Sebastian on April 10, 2016, 01:18:29 PMUh, Nintendude was clearly making a joke there.
Here is the topic for the sake of context:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=6063.msg236913#msg236913
looks more like an "are you really this stupid" moment than a joke

Ruto

Yes, because I was totally srs with North Korea. I've read the context before posting obvs.

Quote from: Dude on April 10, 2016, 01:21:36 PMlooks more like an "are you really this stupid" moment than a joke

That's what I got from reading the thread.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 01:19:39 PMyooo what's that law that states the longer a conversation goes on the more likely someone is to reference Hitler

Rule 34

Just kidding, don't look that up.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

@mlf: If someone like ruto or dude had said that, you would have flipped shit lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

He's probably already reported us for no good reason by now.

cashwarrior1

Why did I comment on this post? Now I have to deal with notifs.

mikey

lol it's how I feel when I see undertale xD
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on April 10, 2016, 01:00:41 PMAlso it doesn't hurt to learn how to write like an educated person.
I know high school seniors that apparently can't even spell properly (or follow directions, for that matter). It's simply appalling.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

it's no better in college really, i've caught glimpses of shit my classmates write and Ouch

Nebbles

Yeah, don't expect any better in college.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel