Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Zombie

Quote from: Egnio on May 29, 2008, 08:06:42 AMEven my brother thought it was a terrible idea of Lego Racer renamed to Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.

Notice the word "Racer" in LEGO Racer. Guess what Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts isn't. Give up? It's not a racer. I don't get you guys. You say you want "traditional platforming." So what do you define as traditional platforming? Platforming as an animal (which includes humans). This game is platforming, just instead of learning pre-defined moves, you make your own moves using the objects to make whatever you want. It's still platforming, and there's still some out-of-vehicle platforming. So stop with this! It's over! New discussion. Like... how different Humba Wumba looks. Mumbo's redesign seems the most similar to how he used to look out of all of them, and Humba Wumba seems the most different. I like how they made her.

Egnio

Quote from: Super Zombie on May 30, 2008, 03:28:16 PM
Quote from: Egnio on May 29, 2008, 08:06:42 AMEven my brother thought it was a terrible idea of Lego Racer renamed to Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.

Notice the word "Racer" in LEGO Racer. Guess what Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts isn't. Give up? It's not a racer. I don't get you guys

Sorry. Lemme rephrase that.
Even my brother thought it was a terrible idea of "Lego Racer renamed to Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts."

There. Now, we see that's sarcasm, and that he's upset of BK giving too much focus on the creation of vehicles.

And, as I've said, I could not care less. If I want a "traditional" platforming, I'll go take the dust out of my Super Mario Bros. This is the 360, I expect something new. I dislike it when games change completely. And this one hasn't. It's just changing some aspects. But, as I've said before, it still has chances of having more "traditional platforming" content than Banjo-Tooie itself, because of it's new capabilities.

Let's face it. N64's biggest cartridges were up to 60 Megs or so. These are DOUBLE LAYERED disks. And even a CD-R has a 700-megas capacity. So, yeah...
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

Nakah

It's still not trolling though, gamer. If I'm defending a point(even if it's outrageous and negative towards the discussion, but relevant to discussion), then it's not trolling.

If I were to say "OMG Microsoft sucks guys no way am I getting this." Then I'd be trolling because that has nothing to do with this topic, or very little at least.

I'm merely saying that I think a technological game could be part of a new franchise(why not? it'd be another franchise that would be successful because of this new idea), and a separate traditional Banjo & Kazooie game. Just because I said that this game isn't exactly what I expected and I find Rare's new turn with it stupid, doesn't make me a troll, so grow the hell up. I didn't even fit into that definition with that post. Or this. End it here.

Anyways, Wumba and Mumbo Jumbo look like hillbillies, Bottles is the only one who looks normal, and Grunty is laughable.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nakah on May 20, 2008, 03:42:53 PMThis is stupid. If Rare knew what they were doing they would have made a seperate game for this new concept of designing and technological interfaces, and then a traditional, original, Banjo & Kazooie. A lot of people are pissed at how Rare just completely killed the old tradition of the franchise. This music better be extremely good, or else.

Yep.  Not trolling at all.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Every single banjo game gets negative feedback BEFORE it's released, and then turns out to be awesome! Here are some of the past comments:

Banjo-Kazooie (1997)
"A bear and a bird? in an adventure? How retarded is that? This'll probably be Rare's Biggest failure!"

Banjo-Tooie (2000)
"FPS in a BANJO GAME? THIS JUST FUCKED UP THE SERIES!"

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (2008)
"VEHICLES!? WAY TO GO RARE, YOU JUST FUCKED UP MY FAVORITE SERIES! DIE RARE"

See the resemblance? THIS GAME WILL BE AWESOME JUST LIKE THE OTHERS! Rare KNOWS what they're doing!

Nakah

Quote from: GamerYep.  Not trolling at all.

I'm not going beyond opinion, and it's all completely relevant to this topic. Perhaps you should go to one of the more populated forums for a while and see what a troll really is. Just because I disagree with the majority of your opinions and you particularly don't like it, doesn't make me a troll. I'm explaining why I don't like Rare's new turn with the franchise, I'm in no way spamming or trashing the topic. Wake up.

Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 01, 2008, 03:35:43 PMEvery single banjo game gets negative feedback BEFORE it's released, and then turns out to be awesome! Here are some of the past comments:

Banjo-Kazooie (1997)
"A bear and a bird? in an adventure? How retarded is that? This'll probably be Rare's Biggest failure!"

Banjo-Tooie (2000)
"FPS in a BANJO GAME? THIS JUST FUCKED UP THE SERIES!"

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (2008)
"VEHICLES!? WAY TO GO RARE, YOU JUST FUCKED UP MY FAVORITE SERIES! DIE RARE"

See the resemblance? THIS GAME WILL BE AWESOME JUST LIKE THE OTHERS! Rare KNOWS what they're doing!

Oh no, I never doubted the success of this game. It's going to be very successful. I personally just am not fond of the direction Rare is taking Banjo & Kazooie. Not every franchise needs to jump into this new millenium  bullshit of technology and robots and crap. It's not Banjo & Kazooie.

Egnio

Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 01, 2008, 03:35:43 PMBanjo-Kazooie (1997)

Never heard of that one. But I think that everyone was just too used to stoned plumbers fighting turtles and rescuing princesses for delicious cake.

KefkaticFanatic

My point is is that you're bashing on the game without knowing at all how the gameplay will feel.  For all we know it could be the exact same as the original games, but instead of Kazooie/Banjo doing the moves your vehicle does them.  And I don't need to leave here to see trolls.

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Egnio

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 02, 2008, 04:03:13 PMAnd I don't need to leave here to see trolls.

You mean live. You can't see trolls HERE if you LEAVE.

And I think that we already got the point that no matter how many times it's stated that your meaning of trolling is out of place, you'll stay stating the same, so I think we should go back to the topic.

B4E: Not that I've heard. Probably won't hear from them in a while.

Brawler4Ever

:'(

B4E? I've never been called that before... crazy.
No insult intended/taken
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

No, I meant there are trolls here so I don't need to go somewhere else to find them.  And I'm not referring to Nakah.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Egnio on May 29, 2008, 07:00:12 PM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on May 29, 2008, 06:47:32 PM
Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 29, 2008, 12:07:21 AMBK:  Glitter Glutch Mine and Witchyworld didn't have the "o'"s anywhere, the new names sound fine.  Except that Banjoland is probably just part of a bigger level and "World of Sports" is an unofficial name I think.
Isle O' Hags ;)

And other than that?

In cloud cuckooland- Pot O' Gold

B-Kpianist

CRAP! Ya know what i forgot? There's a level called "Sunset Beach" That was confirmed in one of the earlier scribes! Gotta add it to the main post. ;)

Super Zombie

Quote from: Egnio on May 30, 2008, 06:22:27 PMAnd, as I've said, I could not care less.

You win! You said "could not" instead of "I could care less" as many people do. Congratulations! Bob, tell him what he won!

Note: This post is not off topic at all. Also, if Gamer and Nakah don't stop arguing, I'm gonna have to open a can of whoop-ass.

Now back on topic or you all die!