News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Praying for you
I hope you stop feeling depressed and lonely; that's gotta be the worst feeling ever.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: Xaoz on January 11, 2015, 11:25:16 AMWilling to share all the secrets of picking up da gurls.
Get to diamond elo chicks dig diamonds
unmotivated

Bubbles

Quote from: Xaoz on January 11, 2015, 11:25:16 AMWilling to share all the secrets of picking up da gurls.
orly

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2015, 11:37:29 AMorly

In my imense selflessness I am willing to share my wisdow.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 11:36:05 AMGet to diamond elo chicks dig diamonds

I see you have already been enlightened. There is nothing more I could teach you.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

Quote from: Xaoz on January 11, 2015, 11:45:43 AMIn my imense selflessness I am willing to share my wisdow.
gotta get that wisdow mate
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: Xaoz on January 11, 2015, 11:45:43 AMIn my imense selflessness I am willing to share my wisdow

i read widow

Bloop

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 11, 2015, 11:34:36 AMPraying for you
I hope you stop feeling depressed and lonely; that's gotta be the worst feeling ever.
Thanks!

Quote from: Xaoz on January 11, 2015, 11:08:25 AMI am not really sure how to put this without hurting your feelings, but... You cannot pray to get a gf. (Or can you? If so, can anyone enlighten me?)
Haha...you didn't hurt my feelings :)
I dont want you to pray for me to get a girlfriend. Just that these awful feelings go away. It's loneliness that gets me. It's not like I have any friends to talk to. I'm alone ALL the time.
Loneliness leads to sadness and sadness leads to depression.

Xaoz

Jealous of my wisdow?

Atleast I could share a typo! :D

mikey

All hail Xaoz in his ultimate wisdow
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 12:38:30 PMAll hail Xaoz in his ultimate wisdow

No girl can resist the wisdow!

mikey

Best typo I've seen all week
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 11, 2015, 10:12:06 AMI've been trying to earn her friendship for 3 years and what does she do?? Bring a boyfriend to church out of the blue. It just......really hit me hard.

I mean like
Sounds like you want to be more than friends
In which case I'm gonna recycle some advice:
Quote from: FierceDeity on January 05, 2015, 03:33:51 PMWhile I'm not saying that you shouldn't go for anything, high school relationships are pretty overrated, imo. Looking back on mine and many others', there are a rare few that I'd consider to be "healthy relationships". Everybody's still maturing and figuring themselves out as people, and hormones are abound. Sure, a little experience is healthy, but it's by no means necessary. My brother, due to no lack of charisma or sex appeal (seriously he's so much cooler than I am it's not even fair), didn't have any relationships until his sophomore year of college. Now, he's been in a happy relationship with a great girl for about 3 years, and they are quite possibly my favorite couple in existence. Again, enjoy your years of free education, and try not to stress out too much about these things that you'll likely find inconsequential when you look back on them later.

If I'm somehow misinterpreting and you're not actually romantically interested in her, then I don't really see the problem :/
Unless the guy's a douche, I can't see why this would prevent you from being friends with her

And if you are romantically interested in her, then admittedly that does suck, but you can't really blame her for it. Can't really blame anyone for it. If you haven't openly expressed interest (and now that she has a boyfriend you really shouldn't), then she has no reason to believe this would hurt you. And even if you have, I mean, she's allowed to make her own decisions.

Again, you're too young to be worrying about this shit. Hell, I'm too young to be worrying about this shit. If it's not happening naturally at this point, there's nothing wrong with that. All in due time.

Back on the friends front, though, idk if a church with one other person your age is exactly the right place to look. You play cello; get involved with some local orchestras, if you haven't already. If you have, get more involved. A love of music and video games is largely what brings people together on this forum; with people in orchestra, you're sure to find people with at least a love for music. Introduce yourself. Put yourself out there. You have virtually nothing to lose, so just go for it. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, but you won't know whether you'd be friends with somebody until you try.

Sebastian

Another column by Fiercedeity ;)
Thanks!