News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

EarthBound/Mother Discussion!

Started by blueflower999, February 10, 2013, 01:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Wow, I've been playing EarthBound A LOT. tbh I did never actually played it, just watched some videos here and there, but it's soooo awesome! Way better than I imagined! I'm so glad they finally released it. Now I hope they do the same with MOTHER 3!

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 18, 2013, 12:30:31 PMI really wish that they could port it to the 3DS eShop too, because there's honestly no way in hell I'm getting a Wii U anytime soon. :/ I really want to play EarthBound, though.

Yeah... I mean I could save up job money and buy one, but...?? I need more games than EarthBound.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on July 18, 2013, 01:36:20 PMYeah... I mean I could save up job money and buy one, but...?? I need more games than EarthBound.

This. I sure hope pikmin 3 doesn't suck, cus if it does us wiiu owners are screwed.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I don't think you should be worried! Even though Nintendo makes us wait a long time for stuff but they have a pretty consistently high quality product when we finally get it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 18, 2013, 06:02:11 PMI sure hope pikmin 3 doesn't suck,

Olimar.  Hey.  OLIMAR.

It's Pikmin.

Spyro

Got it yesterday, and it's really good. Keep dieing from the sharks though if I don't have any PP left, lol. I'll have to grind on the snakes :P

DonValentino

Quote from: Spyro on July 19, 2013, 04:36:50 AMGot it yesterday, and it's really good. Keep dieing from the sharks though if I don't have any PP left, lol. I'll have to grind on the snakes :P

lol the snakes. "The Sharks' boss" (not to spoil anything, even if you probably already know) is kinda tough, you should have some hamburgers and buy the best equipment at the store first. Also, "the first boss" is kinda tough too, I beat it at level 12, almost 13. :P
I recommend you to learn PSI Rockin before battling it, it's really helpful.

I'm in Happy-Happy Village right now btw.

blueflower999

If you get PSI Rockin' Alpha before fighting the Shark's Boss, that would be optimal. It makes the fight kind of too easy though.  :P

Also, if anybody gets a Pizza to drop from a Skate Punk, consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

About to get Paula. I love how you can order Pizza! :D

blueflower999

In case you didn't get it, the joke is that Mach Pizza takes like three minutes to deliver your pizza, where as Escargo Express takes like 15 seconds to arrive.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DonValentino

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2013, 05:52:08 PMIn case you didn't get it, the joke is that Mach Pizza takes like three minutes to deliver your pizza, where as Escargo Express takes like 15 seconds to arrive.

EarthBound humor ftw!

Spyro

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2013, 05:52:08 PMIn case you didn't get it, the joke is that Mach Pizza takes like three minutes to deliver your pizza, where as Escargo Express takes like 15 seconds to arrive.
Well it is an "Express" :P

I've never used Escargo yet anyway.

DonValentino

Quote from: Spyro on July 20, 2013, 05:00:10 AMWell it is an "Express" :P

I've never used Escargo yet anyway.

But it's "Escargo", and "escargot" in French means "snail", so... :P

You haven't used it yet? Not even for those useless goods you get? Well I used it for the Bicycle, a broken machine and the pencil eraser. And the first time I accidentally called them for nothing, so 18$ lost... That and paying the Orange Kid the 200$ were mistakes that really annoyed me. >.>

blueflower999

Don, DO NOT store the Pencil Eraser. You're going to need it at least two more times in the game, plus there are a few funny things you can do with it later on.

I recommend you calling them and taking it back ASAP before you get to the end of an area and realize that you need to go back and find a phone.
Bulbear! Blueflower999