News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

I only vaguely remember watching that movie.

As for my issues with PMD2's time travel...
Why does everyone disappear at different rates?
Why do they treat the two time periods as if they're parallel to each other? In the fifth special episode, Grovyle says Team Protagonists have defeated Dialga as he starts disappearing before a dungeon.
Not directly time travel-related, but why was there a human in the future?
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Altissimo

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Frozen and The Lion King are both my least favorites probably

Also Hercules, the music just isn't that good
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Shit you're right

Also the song "I Won't Say I'm in Love" is pretty great so I guess Hercules is aight

Nitro Indigo

Frozen was decent, but I much prefer Big Hero 6.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

I loved Big Hero 6 so much. But I'm lowkey hella resentful that it won the Oscar for animation over The Tale of the Princess Kaguya which was so much better lol

mikey

I liked frozen
I'm a big idena menzel fan if you know what I mean
but I think Tangled was better
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

My unpopular opinion: Anime sucks. Haven't even watched any, but why the fuck is it so popular, I don't get it. And no I'm not gonna get into it. The only good anime where the ones I watched as a kid, like Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 16, 2016, 02:32:18 PMAnime sucks. Haven't even watched any,

This seems less like an unpopular opinion and more like an illinformed opinion .-.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

If you haven't watched something how do you know it sucks??

Also, "Anime" has a lot of different genres and shit so classifying it all as one is pretty dumb imo

SlowPokemon

Anime isn't a genre it's a medium LMAO

Nebbles

It'd make more sense if there was a certain genre you hated, but Anime is a medium, much like cartoons, novels, and TV shows are.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel