News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 02, 2014, 12:24:43 AMFor example, I find your tone rather condescending when you say things like "you seem to fail to grasp the simple concept".

I want that Like button you were talking about
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

guys

I recommend re-reading over what you two are arguing about.

FierceDeity

MaestroUGC

I don't understand what all the arguing is about. Clearly the best Pokemon to be included in the game is Reggie.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 02, 2014, 12:24:43 AMWait but guys, he actually thinks that I'm trying to insult him. If anything, I have to at least make sure he realizes that's not the case...
Beforehand, I thought that you were just trying to say that my opinion was wrong (hence your lecture-like arguments), but this definitely was more accusatory.

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 02, 2014, 12:24:43 AMAssuming that people are attacking or insulting you just because they disagree with your opinion is literally exactly what I meant by saying that you treat it as if you're the victim.
This is entirely different than that, though: it's not just disagreeing with my opinion, but how they disagree. I can respect somebody disagreeing with me, but when they are doing it in a hostile (there's a more specific word to describe this, but "hostile" serves as a general description) way, I'd say by all accounts, it would definitely fall into the "attacking" category. I'm already a somewhat explosive person (no, not those explosions), and things like that provoke me even more (which is why I tend to get into heated arguments with *certain people*). Oh, and also when people completely misinterpret me. :P

QuoteFor example, I find your tone rather condescending when you say things like "you seem to fail to grasp the simple concept".
I only said that because you seem to be completely ignoring that fact, and accusing me of doing things that I felt you were doing.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 02, 2014, 12:42:43 AMI don't understand what all the arguing is about. Clearly the best Pokemon to be included in the game is Reggie.
Spoiler
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 02, 2014, 12:44:24 AMThis is entirely different than that, though: it's not just disagreeing with my opinion, but how they disagree. I can respect somebody disagreeing with me, but when they are doing it in a hostile (there's a more specific word to describe this, but "hostile" serves as a general description) way, I'd say by all accounts, it would definitely fall into the "attacking" category.

Again, I'm gonna need you to give me the specifics of what gives it this classification. Referencing an entire post of mine is pretty vague, especially when tone lies in the details.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 02, 2014, 12:44:24 AMI only said that because you seem to be completely ignoring that fact, and accusing me of doing things that I felt you were doing.

Well, if it means anything, this is far from the first time I've found that tone in your arguments. I can find more examples, if you'd like. Also, the fact that you were pointing out is that you were stating an opinion, yes? Let me point out the places where I think I demonstrated my knowledge of this fact:
Quote from: FierceDeity on February 01, 2014, 11:15:46 PMWe've both been stating our points in a virtually identical manner. I'm not restricting your ability to have an opinion, I'm simply holding it up against my own. You treat every argument as if you're the victim, when in reality, we're both doing the same exact thing. The fact that opinions are asked for doesn't mean that debate isn't allowed. In fact, in many topics, it almost guarantees that it will occur.

Also,
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 02, 2014, 12:44:24 AMI only said that because you seem to be completely ignoring that fact, and accusing me of doing things that I felt you were doing.

I was doing them. I'm not saying that I wasn't doing them. My point is that we were both doing them, because we were both arguing.

DonValentino

(Pic doesn't seem to show, it's Mother Brain's assist trophy)

I never thought and assist trophy would be so much epicness.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 02, 2014, 12:42:43 AMI don't understand what all the arguing is about. Clearly the best Pokemon to be included in the game is Reggie.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 02, 2014, 12:37:18 AMI want that Like button you were talking about
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Guys we need to make a few new threads
BDS vs FierceDeity
BDS vs SlowPokemon
BDS vs World
Clanker vs Walls Of Text
unmotivated

Dude

Sebastian

We should make a debate topic where COOL debates are held.
Me and SuperFireKirby might have a debate about religion and evolution. Stuff like that

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

Yugi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 07, 2014, 11:00:31 AMGuys we need to make a few new threads
BDS vs FierceDeity
BDS vs SlowPokemon
BDS vs World
Clanker vs Walls Of Text
Noctourne Pilgrim v.s The World

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on February 07, 2014, 12:22:44 PMI think we've done that before.

It wasn't pretty.
Yeah....but we should try it again :) We would be mindful of others feelings and would be kind