Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

fingerz

I quite like the idea that some characters will have different moves for the 3DS and Wii U versions! I'm assuming that'll be the same with the soundtrack too. I mean, they've both got VERY different stages, so it only makes sense to have a different soundtrack for each game.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

Wolf

No disappointment there. I think Waluigi fits perfectly as an assist trophy. But Wii fit trainer was kind of an "over reaction". She could have been fine as an assist trophy too. But let me cut the bullshit and say this: Nintendoki PLS Put SIMON BELMONT on ssbfwiiu&3ds!!!!!!!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

FierceDeity

I'd be down to have simon belmont on there, but I'd also say it's not too likely to happen. He's not very relevant nowadays, and wasn't nearly as requested as little mac (let alone megaman).

DonValentino

tbh, six Mario reps would be just too many, so I'm good with that (not that his moveset would be that good either).

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

So far they've included Link (apparently still the twilight princess model, which I'm kinda confused about), toon link (so I'm assuming no LTTP/link between worlds Link, because that'd just be ridiculous at this point) and Zelda (also twilight princess model; I can understand why for her, since SS Zelda isn't all that badass). I can't imagine they're not bringing back Ganon. As for other characters, there's been a lot of support for Tingle, and a shitload for skull kid, but I doubt they're using either.

blueflower999

Skull Kid is confirmed for an assist trophy, but is therefore confirmed to not be a playable character.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: DonValentino on February 28, 2014, 11:08:31 AMtbh, six Mario reps would be just too many, so I'm good with that (not that his moveset would be that good either).
If you get picky, Brawl technically had six Mario reps: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Wario, and Yoshi, although Wario and Yoshi have their own well-developed franchises.
Speaking of which, Yoshi still hasn't been announced yet. Anyone find that odd?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on March 01, 2014, 10:56:41 PMSpeaking of which, Yoshi still hasn't been announced yet. Anyone find that odd?
Nope. That seems to be the way they've been announcing characters (which, you could say, is odd in general). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DonValentino

Quote from: Dudeman on March 01, 2014, 10:56:41 PMIf you get picky, Brawl technically had six Mario reps: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Wario, and Yoshi, although Wario and Yoshi have their own well-developed franchises.
Speaking of which, Yoshi still hasn't been announced yet. Anyone find that odd?

Well yeah, but I don't count Yoshi and Wario because as you say, in Brawl they are standalone franchises.
Yoshi will most likely be announced when New Island is released (like Toon Link with WWHD or Diddy with TF), so no it's not that odd.

SlowPokemon

Lumiose City stage confirmed for Nintendo 3DS version.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

That's a shame... Lumiose City would have looked absolutely gorgeous in HD. :P
Oh well, still nice. I just hope the Wii U version has another mainstream location. It would be nice to see Saffron City again btw

FierceDeity