News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Waddle Bro

I wouldn't call one comeback "over and over again"

fingerz

OMG IKE HOLY SHIT YES!! Now I can play as my favourite character again! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

So I'm entering in a school brawl tourney, without ever playing brawl at all?

What's a really bad character to enter in as and main for the tournament?

Waddle Bro

Bubbles

I normally main Pikachu which means its probably the easiest to control

fingerz

I never pick a character now. I just go random. It doesn't matter what character they are or who I am, they're still going down. :P

Yugi

Quote from: Yugi on May 25, 2014, 10:24:03 PMSo I'm entering in a school brawl tourney, without ever playing brawl at all?

What's a really bad character to enter in as and main for the tournament?
I'm gonna have as much fun with it as possible, and picking someone actually good would be bad for me.

Nebbles

By bad character, do you mean they're hard to control, or really low on the competitive tier?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Nebbles

Ness and Lucas are somewhat hard to control, but really good if you can control them right.

If you want "god, they are terrible" Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are the lowest tier. All three. They're called the triforce of suck.

Yugi

I give Zelda credit to fill the support role in a team battle, while switiching to sheik when someone gets close to fill the close combat role.

Also, I decided to go Jigglypuff, but thanks for the suggestions!

Nebbles

FireArrow

Jigglypuff isn't really fun to play though, without the air mobility and restsplosions she had in melee. Just chain grab everyone with ice climbers/dedede - you usually don't come across competitive players in small tournaments, so their helpless reactions would be priceless.

Trying to win with a low tier character doesn't have much novelty in low level play, because no matter who you pick, they're still gonna cry "cheap." Olimar, I suppose, is the your best bet for that. While he's actually high tier, for some reason, he has a reputation among ignorant players for being the worst.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department