News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Echo

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 10, 2014, 08:17:29 PMI really hope that leaker is correct. I was worried there might not be any Awakening characters after they confirmed both marth and ike.

I wouldn't doubt that the leaker's right, considering that they told us every newcomer so far except for Rosalina & Luma, and they haven't been wrong yet.

I wouldn't have worried about Ike or Chrom though even without the leak, considering that Awakening became pretty popular, and FE's developers really like Ike too (see Awakening's DLC chapters). And in terms of Smash, I'd say Fire Emblem could warrant three characters if a series like Star Fox did, and I can't see them justifying removing a unique character like Ike if Toon Link came back lol.

Leaker said either Ness or Lucas is in a shaky spot though, so that's kind of a bother.

Quote from: Nebbles on June 10, 2014, 08:19:35 PMSo, did anyone watch the Invitational though??

Dat Mega Man Final Smash. Kirby's Ultra Sword nailing three people at once was cool too. I didn't get too into it since it wasn't a serious competition or anything, but I hope the players had fun.

blueflower999

If we're getting Wii Fit Trainer and Villager but not Ness and Lucas, I'm going to be pretty upset.

I know, I sound like a brat, but I can't help it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Ness was one of the original 12, he isn't going anywhere; and Lucas returned for Brawl, so he's pretty likely to return again.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 10, 2014, 08:34:55 PMIf we're getting Wii Fit Trainer and Villager but not Ness and Lucas, I'm going to be pretty upset.

I know, I sound like a brat, but I can't help it.
I'm sure at least Ness is going to be in.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

I mean, yeah I'm sure Ness will be available, he was one of the original, plus it was only kinda recently that they made Earthbound available for virtual console, yeah?

Lucas, I'm not so sure. I definitely preferred playing as him over Ness, mostly just because he's absurdly better in almost every respect. But, Ness's relative incompetence could easily be fixed, and Lucas isn't very relevant to the west (not that Nintendo only makes games for the west, but it's still a huge factor). I still want to see him, but I wouldn't be so sure.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 10, 2014, 08:48:54 PMLucas returned for Brawl
To return, you have to have been there before, haha.

But clearly we should be worried about Captain Falcon's return, because, you know, Nintendo wouldn't see his failure to return as a huge middle finger to the fans, or anything

MaestroUGC

Right, Lucas was new to Smash in Brawl, my bad.

Falcon should return for the same reason as Ness.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Echo

Oh yeah, Mr. Game & Watch was shown by the way, even though they don't have a page up for him.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 10, 2014, 08:48:54 PMNess was one of the original 12, he isn't going anywhere; and Lucas returned for Brawl, so he's pretty likely to return again.

Lucas was introduced in Brawl. >_>

And I dunno, I just never really cared about the "original 12" thing, considering that Ness was gonna be replaced with Lucas back in Melee, and Jigglypuff was one of the last characters to be put in Brawl. I do think that if only one of them were to come back it'd be Ness, but that's more because of more international recognition (especially with the VC release of Earthbound) in addition to "seniority."

I do hope that they both make it back though. I was already kinda upset that Pokemon Trainer's probably not coming back, so I'd rather not lose Lucas on top of that.

Nebbles

I'm pretty sure Ness is coming back no problem. Why wouldn't he?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

Quote from: Echo on June 10, 2014, 09:01:45 PMPokemon Trainer's probably not coming back

Yeah it's kind of impossible at this point, haha. If it were just charizard announced, it'd be like, well maybe they're going with gen VI pokemon? But with Greninja, there's really no "team" that trainer could have that would make sense.

Crazy Hand

Am I the only one who doesn't like Palutena? At all? Like, as in she might be my new CPU to beat up when I'm bored...

FierceDeity

Wow, that actually sounds pretty fucked up, hahahahahaha

I actually haven't played Kid Icarus, but idk, I'm still excited to see how she plays.

Mashi

palutena, rosalina, and pacman are my new favourite smashers

SlowPokemon

Rosalina is my favorite Mario character period. So if there aren't any more crazy reveals she'll be my favorite newcomer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

FierceDeity

I'm still most excited for megaman, but rosalina's pretty high up there, too.

Also, I hadn't actually seen the video for pacman yet, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Pacman hungers for battle!" oh god nintendo I love you