Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Dudeman

Well, it's not that she's missing a "bonus," per say, as much as the damage that is at the tip of Marth's blade is being spread out along the entirety of Lucina's.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

GUYS A LEAKED SMASH TRAILER
I like food.

Maelstrom

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Yugi

hey guys

sticker star got a stage

*sits back and watches the fireworks*

Yugi

Nebbles

Yep, it's a general Paper Mario stage. Thank god.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Mashi

sticker star more like augmentative of recidivism

SlowPokemon

I'm p excited Sticker Star was a ridiculously charming game even if the gameplay was lacking oomph. A stage based on Paper Mario will be adorable.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on July 28, 2014, 11:48:19 PMsticker star got a stage
Interesting...maybe a foreshadowing of a Paper Mario 5?  :-\  *Crosses fingers*

MaestroUGC

Paper Mario should have gotten a stage by now, anyway.

In fact I think Paper Mario would be a fitting fighter to add to the series. Oh well, maybe next time...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 29, 2014, 07:24:03 AMIn fact I think Paper Mario would be a fitting fighter to add to the series. Oh well, maybe next time...
Very true. He could have a hammerand maybe some paper abilities from TTYD or flip ability from SPM :P
Anyway...haha

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 29, 2014, 07:06:58 AMInteresting...maybe a foreshadowing of a Paper Mario 5?  :-\  *Crosses fingers*

No. Nothing in Smash has any "foreshadowing" on future works. It's all about paying homage to existing works.

I'm pretty sure I've already posted this here, but this page is absolutely hilarious--it's a collection of (what I hope are) kids' Miiverse posts in the Super Smash Bros. community begging Sakurai to include random characters as well as berating him for making "dumb" decisions.

http://pleasesakurai.tumblr.com/
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

You know if half of anyone talking about this game got characters or features included then this game would be nothing more than a Virtual Nintendo History Museum with some occasional fighting.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom