News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2014, 04:18:32 AMGhirahim confirmed as an assist trophy :D
They gave him the Waluigi treatment :'[

I would have loved to play as him.

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Kman96

Omg, with every new bit of information or update, I just want to slap everyone featured on the "Please Sakurai" tumblr page.

Seriously. Everyone knows you're going to play the game regardless of what is featured, so you might as well shut yer trap, grow some big boy balls and fuckin deal with it. Shit.

Hah, sorry. As entertaining as they are to read, the sense behind these people just doesn't exist!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

Crazy Hand

Oh yeah. Ghirahim not playable. Throwing a party (figuratively).

Ghirahim is the only Zelda character on par with Tingle in my opinion.

mikey

Quote from: Crazy Hand on August 21, 2014, 10:38:18 AMOh yeah. Ghirahim not playable. Throwing a party (figuratively).

Ghirahim is the only Zelda character on par with Tingle in my opinion.
but he's like the only gay villain in Zelda (he's gay right?)
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 21, 2014, 10:44:01 AMbut he's like the only gay villain in Zelda (he's gay right?)
Well he IS quite associated with long pointy things.

Quote from: Crazy Hand on August 21, 2014, 10:38:18 AMGhirahim is the only Zelda character on par with Tingle in my opinion.
I'd buy it. Not literally. Like, I understand your reasoning.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

ill only play this game if pink gold baby rosalina in a biker jacket with a tanooki suit is playable

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on August 21, 2014, 11:29:37 AMill only play this game if pink gold baby rosalina in a biker jacket with a tanooki suit is playable

with the high score crown from super mario 3d world
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Mashi on August 21, 2014, 11:29:37 AMill only play this game if pink gold baby rosalina in a biker jacket with a tanooki suit is playable
Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2014, 11:36:57 AMwith the high score crown from super mario 3d world
Have you guys been reading my fan fiction?

Er, I mean....
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

So, does that mean the "Trophy Quiz" leaks are fake? I mean, we got Palutena and Robin/Lucina, so that means that only a Metroid character (still counting on Ridley!) and a Skyward Sword character would need to be announced. Everyone was hoping for Ghirahim, but now he's an assist trophy. So, are we gonna get another Zelda character or not?
Wait a minute...if Ghirahim isn't it...then it must be another popular character...and Sakurai already said that the Wii Fit Trainer isn't the joke character...that only means...!
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

MaestroUGC

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 21, 2014, 12:02:44 PMIt's Ganondorf. Obviously... :P

I seriously doubt Ganon will ever be in a Smash Bros game, I mean, who would think that would be a good idea?

What's that?

He's already been in a Smash game? Two of them?

Since when?

2001 and 2008 respectively?

I don't believe you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.