News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Maelstrom

It's probably to test the club nintendo server's capacity.  :P

KefkaticFanatic

Club Nintendo has random slowdowns all the time for no reason, so I don't think it's really at a point where it should be stress tested...

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 12, 2014, 10:16:44 AMIt's a design decision that doesn't make any sense imo.

it makes sense to nintendo because money
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

I would have been perfectly happy with a 40 roster 3ds version and 80 roster wii u one though x.x

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

You know club nintendo is broken when it says you have -100 coins till gold.

SlowPokemon

Heh I have three extra download codes for the demo besides my own
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Amusingly enough people on /r/smashbros are offering things like steam games or **cash money** for 1 week longer on a demo

EDIT: r u shitting me
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Smash-Bros-for-Nintendo-3DS-Week-Early-Demo-Code-Nintendo-3DS-2014-/151409212281?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2340b13b79

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 12, 2014, 11:26:49 AMHeh I have three extra download codes for the demo besides my own
I'll take one...  :P

I played Dual Destinies.....

Nebbles

Ugh, I don't have enough coins for Platinum. I need a demo code.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

If it makes you feel better the demo is absolutely bare bones and only has five characters and battlefield available.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

A friend showed me just now. It's pretty damn lame. Like slow said, there are only five players available and the stage is locked, as well as items are always on and timed battles only.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

It would 'still probably answer everyone's biggest concern - where the gameplay falls between melee and brawl.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

To be honest, and this is only after seven or eight fights so take it with a grain of salt, the game doesn't work very well on 3DS from first impressions. Even on the XL it looks really small.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book