News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Roz~

Rest in peace in peace?
Also I still haven't downloaded the demo
Am I missing out or what
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Kman96

Quote from: Roz~ on September 23, 2014, 10:33:28 PMAlso I still haven't downloaded the demo
Am I missing out or what
I'm having fun with it. I play for like 30 min to an hour almost every day, just building up my skills.
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

Just realized I can download the demo now since I'm home for the weekend. HYPE
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Played the demo. Megaman is such a disappointment, he could've been so much more fun. He's got no flow, no decent attacks that aren't ranged, and no good knockouts. Terrible. Link has definitely been buffed, especially his Up B, so now his recovery is quite a bit better. He's completely OP in the demo but I suspect he'll get bumped back to mid-tier when the full game is available. Villager is pretty fun, but Pikachu is definitely my favorite from the demo. His back air is fantastic, great for combos, and he's just a whole lot of fun to play. And I never been a huge pikachu fan in the other games.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Pikachu is my favorite of the five too, but Mega Man becomes better the more you use him from what I hear.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I heard Mega Man has a pretty decent aerial game, but that's it? Kind of sad, considering having him Smash 4 was really hyped.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

I'm definitely maining mario in the demo. I can beat any other character on level 9 with him right now. I've gotten good with link up to level 7, and Pikachu around that area as well. don't really care for megaman or villager.

Maelstrom

So far, I like link the most. His attacks actually seem powerful. But mario is definitely much stronger than before.

Nebbles

I love playing as Villager, super fun once you get the hang of using his moves. I love that Link got the buffs he deserves, and Mario is really, really good.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

From what I've heard, Mega Man has a ridiculously steep learning curve, but can dominate if played right. Here's a good example, versus Sheik, who apparently will be in the very top tiers when the metagame solidifies (skip to 9:36):
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SuperFireKirby

Dang, I love it when people figure out how to dominate with characters like megaman. But the playstyle required to play him well is something I just can't do.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Yeah, neither of the newcomers really seem to fit my playstyle. We'll see what the other characters bring on Friday!

By the way has anyone noticed that you can pretty much air dodge infinitely without hardly any punishment? I find it quite annoying when attempting to meteor smash.