Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Kman96

I'm split between emotions.

I'm pissed that the gamestop closest to Gonzaga doesn't have anymore physical copies of the game- I would have come to pick it up last weekend, but I had huge paper to write and didn't need anymore distraction, so when I told the guy I preordered it, he said I was "too late," and that it had come out "last sunday" (the idiot didn't even know when it was fucking released; it was Friday). Also, I refuse to buy a download code. I will never download a retail game. It puts too much risk on my system- if something were to happen to my 3DS, the game is gone.

I'm worried, because he said I was "too late," that the $10 I put down on the game might not be there anymore. I've never preordered a game in one state and bought it in another...if anyone had any information about that, it would be great. I'd still buy it for full price, but I would love not to have to pay another $10.

and finally, I"m sad because I don't have the fucking game. shit. I can't even come back to pick it up until Next weekend...well, I could go back tomorrow, but it would be a total waste of a trip if they didn't have any. It's better if I just wait it out.

I just want to smaaaaaash!
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I don't know about preordering between states before, but I preordered at a store that closed down before the release date. I went to a different one and they were really confused and didn't really seem to know what to do, but they managed to transfer the order and I still had all the money I already put down. This was for Pokemon X on the release date too, so it wasn't exactly a peaceful or quiet day at the store. I don't see why they couldn't do the same for interstate orders

You might not get the exact copy that they held for you, but you at least shouldn't lose your money

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles on October 11, 2014, 10:21:15 PMYou might not get the exact copy that they held for you, but you at least shouldn't lose your money
As long as they don't give me a fucking download code, I'll be happy with what I get.

But I'm an American, and until I get what I want when I want, I'm going to be unhappy with what I currently have.
Party Hard!
[close]

Wolf

Quote from: Kman96 on October 11, 2014, 10:44:45 PMAs long as they don't give me a fucking download code, I'll be happy with what I get.

But I'm an American, and until I get what I want when I want, I'm going to be unhappy with what I currently have.
Heck MEE TOO!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

K-NiGhT

So I've been playing with Shulk a lot recently. He's pretty interesting.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fingerz

We ought to have a competition to see who can get the highest score in the Mini-Games, like Home-run Contest and Target Blast! I'm eager to share. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Hahaha! Yeah, I was just waiting for Waddle Bro to tell me to shut up again... XD

Well, my younger brother and I have been attempting to out-do each other for those games, so we've racked up quite an impressive score for 'em. Though, our Home-run Contest scores aren't anywhere near those freaks that somehow managed to get over 3,000 metres (or 10,000 feet in your case) without even using the Home-run Bat as the final move... Nerds.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

I'm actually afraid to play this game much more than I already have because I don't want to wreck my circle pad xD So I'm going to take it easy and just fight with Blue online for a while, and play the Wii U one a lot when it comes out.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I think my circle pad is already suffering. Oops.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Really? I'm not having any troubles with the circle pad. Then again, I can see how it'd be easy to do, especially if someone heavy-handed kept attempting to do those mini-games. So many smash attacks!!

Anyways, here's my current records for both mini-games:

Home-Run Contest: 1455.4 m (4774 ft 11 in) with Ganondorf

Target Smash: 684,930 with Ludwig

The Home-Run Contest one made me so proud 'til I saw what other people had done online... My Target Smash score is the one I'm VERY proud of! I take pride in finding patterns in games, and I managed to find a SUPER-easy way to blow up every single red target and nearly every obstacle on the screen with Ludwig. All you have to do it use two moves! And, because I executed it perfectly twice, I got such a high score. I actually can't find any higher records than that on the internet, so that could even be a world record... Probably not. Someone's always better. XD

Maelstrom

My circle pad cover already comes off. It really isn't that hard to fix with super glue.
And this:

FierceDeity

That seems pretty simple to get out of tbh. Like, I'd have to try it to be sure, but there's no way that should be so effective.

fingerz

Yeah, I have my doubts that the second player even attempted to escape from that at any time.

mikey

Quote from: fingerz on October 12, 2014, 03:02:04 PMThe Home-Run Contest one made me so proud 'til I saw what other people had done online... My Target Smash score is the one I'm VERY proud of! I take pride in finding patterns in games, and I managed to find a SUPER-easy way to blow up every single red target and nearly every obstacle on the screen with Ludwig. All you have to do it use two moves! And, because I executed it perfectly twice, I got such a high score. I actually can't find any higher records than that on the internet, so that could even be a world record... Probably not. Someone's always better. XD
Could very well be a temporary world record
unmotivated