News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

I like the pro controller, but I'm still going with a gamecube adapter.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 22, 2014, 08:54:39 AMI like the pro controller, but I'm still going with a gamecube adapter.
I love the GameCube controller too. Even though I grew up on the N64 Controller, I still like the GC controller better. I have a N64 but I dont have Banjo-Tooie for it. I just play it on my computer. Us poor people use these:

MaestroUGC

Please, if you want to really play smash like a pro, you've gotta play it with an original NES controller.

The only way to play.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 22, 2014, 01:10:58 PMPlease, if you want to really play smash like a pro, you've gotta play it with an original NES controller.

The only way to play.
lol...

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 22, 2014, 01:10:58 PMPlease, if you want to really play smash like a pro, you've gotta play it with an original NES controller.

The only way to play.
Thanks now not only is my Wii Gamecube port broken I also have 2 broken NES controllers and a broken Atari joystick.  That's the LAST time I listen to YOU.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 22, 2014, 01:39:08 PMThanks now not only is my Wii Gamecube port broken I also have 2 broken NES controllers and a broken Atari joystick.  That's the LAST time I listen to YOU.
Thought Maestro was perfect
Too bad....

FierceDeity

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 22, 2014, 08:54:39 AMI like the pro controller, but I'm still going with a gamecube adapter.

C stick = best stick

Maelstrom

fingerz

Wow, now no one can complain to Sakurai anymore... :O
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 23, 2014, 05:34:06 PMNow all we need is Ridley and our plans will be complete...
I think the inclusion of him as a stage-boss/friendly helper is as close as it's ever going to get. :P

But yeah, I'm freakin' excited for the Wii U one now! MOAR PEOPLE MEANZ MOAR FUN!! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!