News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

What's the point of amiibos if the characters are unlockable anyway
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

You would think with their previous history with insufficiently stocked products they would learn but......

me irl
[close]

Yugi

Echo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 17, 2014, 08:24:45 PMLITERALLY THE ONE AMIIBO I WANT SOBS

I know that feel. Couldn't get Marth because I didn't get him day one. >_>

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 17, 2014, 08:36:53 PMWhat's the point of amiibos if the characters are unlockable anyway

I just don't know if there's any point in replying to you anymore

FierceDeity

fingerz

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 17, 2014, 10:51:06 AMI just hit random and go to town.
Yup, that's me in a nutshell. They're all pretty simple to use, so I just go random to change it up all the time. Usually it persuades people to go random as well, so it really becomes a lot of fun! :D

Besides, I know I can take down literally everyone with Ike anyway, so there's no fun in using him anymore. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on December 18, 2014, 06:39:43 AMyes i am really feeling it :(

WHEN YUGI FIRST POSTED THAT I WAS LIKE WHY IS HE BEING SUCH A DICK THEN I REALIZED

but seriously if the Rosalina ones are out of stock for good I'm just??? I was at work when preorders went up?? They had to know she'd be one of the bigger sellers because she's from Mario?? I don't understand it

FierceDeity

Legitimate question, not meant in a deprecating fashion: what's the appeal of amiibos?

SlowPokemon

I just want them for the cute figurine aspect, I honestly can't figure out how they work in game no matter how much I read about them. Doesn't make sense to me on paper. So I was planning on getting the Luigi and Rosalina ones since I want them as figurines, then using them to see how they work in game.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 18, 2014, 07:16:13 AMLegitimate question, not meant in a deprecating fashion: what's the appeal of amiibos?
They lost all appeal after they showed how badly they were implementing them.