News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Nebbles

why is this happening

why can't the amiibos just have an easy distribution
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

All Nintendo has to do is say "wow man we totally fucked up and didn't produce enough but don't worry bros more are on the way"

Instead they're being insufferably vague and contradictory in every goddamn public statement regarding these and the GCN adapter.  Most people I know, including myself, won't even consider purchasing the game unless we know we can get an adapter :|

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I don't understand why they're making bad decisions with the adapter and amiibos. They're going to make huge profits either way, so why not make mass products to assure the gains? I mean, I want some amiibos, but only a select few, and if I can't find the ones I want, I'm not going to buy them, hence a small loss in profits for Nintendo. Honestly what they're doing is just... bad. Just please produce more.

SlowPokemon

It's very...unprofessional...and pretty embarrassing for a high-profile company like Nintendo.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Speaking of inconsistency: http://www.joystiq.com/2014/12/19/toys-r-us-lucario-amiibo-pre-orders-not-being-canceled/?ncid=rss_truncated

However, a recent interview with Miyamoto had some statements implying that they are still planning to just totally phase out some Amiibos and maybe replace them with *cards* in the future.

Meh.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

MaestroUGC

My money is that Amiibos are a bit more expensive to produce and there is not enough universal demand for all of them for them to mass produce them.

That said I want my Game & Watch, Olimar and Pac-Man.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

It seems odd that they have such limited production though given that they're attempting to cash in on the recent figurine fad and seemingly compete with the Skylanders and Disney Infinity whatever that have a similar purpose...

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Sure, but Nintendo has a long history of making bad business decisions. Iwata's great and all, but he's very clearly not a good business man and just doesn't seem to understand why things are successful from a financial stand point.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I really wish Lucario wasn't a Toys r us exclusive :( that was like the only one I wanted besides maybe Fox and Pikachu, and it's in a store that I don't have access to for a 100 mile radius.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Help I'm starting to get absorbed into competitive smash culture and I can't escape

Also i was reading this article about how apparently a level 50 Fox Amiibo placed THIRD in a competitive smash tournament. I'm seriously hoping an amiibo shows up at some super high level tournament and just destroys everyone.

Also, THE SAMUS AMIIBO OPENS SUBWAY STATION GATES. I suppose next you'll tell me Greninja and Sheik help me pull off museum heists.

Amiibo could be Nintendo's plan to take over the world. These things are scary, man.

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT