News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

I've seen him play. He's really good. Won quite a few major tournaments.

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 18, 2015, 06:14:57 PMSome might call him the best Smash Bros player ever. Others might say Mang0 or Hungrybox though.
well someone from facebook said there was going to be a MN regional tournament and Mew2King was rumored to be attending
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Maelstrom

If anyone wants the Toon Link amiibo, the time is now. It's up on amazon and it has been for a bit. Apparently they got a ton in.

mikey

or I can drive to my store and buy one
which I did
but I didn't open it
because I don't think I even want it
unmotivated

Maelstrom

It won't be anywhere near as insane when the port strikes end.
I can't wait.

Maelstrom

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 21, 2015, 08:42:42 PMis mew2king a cool guy or is he a jerk
Just watch this...

Also, this story:
Quote from: runner5678I've met Jason twice, both were this past summer. The first was a local tournament where he nair shined my Young Link until it was dead. I didn't even know what a buffer roll was so that was curtains.
The second time was a Pittsburgh tournament. I wasn't planning on going but Jason called up a friend of mine needing a ride. My friend's car is an old two-toned clunker with fuzzy dice on the mirror but she was strong enough for the journey so we decided to take up Jason's offer and we were going to Pitt. Pretty much the whole time M2K sat in the passenger seat, knees to his chest, bundled in a blanket talking smash. Exactly what you'd expect. He was friendly and the more we all talked as a group the topics would start to change to video games and music and food and other stuff. We had just finished talking about Sephiroth and how he has the most badass theme song in the history of bad dudes and then there was a some of silence. What happened next is what I will forever know Jason for. He turns to my friend's fuzzy dice, and knees to his chest, bundled in his blanket, and playfully starts swatting the dice with both hands and saying "MEOW2KING!"
I will always regret not having that on video.