News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DonValentino on April 03, 2015, 12:44:48 PMSomething noteworthy indeed!

"I think it would be cool if Banjo was in the next SSB DLC.  We've worked with Nintendo on Rare IP before, no issues."

The last part really shocks me though. We've worked with Nintendo on Rare IP? No issues? Well that's a surprising statement...
woah :O that'd be crazy. if they're that willing to let Nintendo use Banjo tho, why have we still not seen Threeie? and there hasn't really been a Rare title oustide of Microsoft in several years if I'm not mistaken?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

I had never even heard of Banjo before NSM

So if you ask me fuck the dogbear and give me someone relevant like Layton or Snake

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

I'm not really worried at all about this because I know it'll be some stupid character that wins the ballot
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Someone did a very large poll on the Nintendo reddit. Shovel Knight was in first by quite a bit with K. Rool no too far behind. Yes, it was a select-as-many-as-you-want kind of poll, if you were wondering.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 03, 2015, 05:47:35 PMI'm not really worried at all about this because I know it'll be some stupid character that wins the ballot
^this if these kind of "poll results" end up representing the reality

Bespinben

gimme dat grovyle Nintendoh

Unfortunately, we already have Lucario and Greninja filling in the slot for "ninja"-esque Pokémon.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

AwesomeYears

Yugi, can we change the poll to say what character do you want as DLC?

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 03, 2015, 05:47:35 PMI'm not really worried at all about this because I know it'll be some stupid character that wins the ballot
Too true.

Yugi

mikey

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

I'm still hoping for Isaac from Golden Sun, because giving other series more rep would be pretty rad.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Yugi I love how openly hostile you are towards Professor Layton for no discernible reason XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999