Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 15, 2015, 07:47:12 AMNintendo has said anybody is pretty much acceptable, even 3rd parties. Microsoft has even doubled this by endorsing Banjo in Sm4sh.

Most likely scenarios are a return of Snake, and more villains from already present franchises.
That'd be great! Maybe Conker from Conkers bad fur day ;)

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 15, 2015, 10:29:36 AMThat'd be great! Maybe Conker from Conkers bad fur day ;)
Nope. There's no way Nintendo would put both Banjo and Conker in Smash, and Banjo will win any contest between the two.
And there's the fact that he's from a quite M rated franchise...

MaestroUGC

Technically Conker's Bad Fur is the only M-rated title from the Conker series. But yes, Banjo will more than likely get in over Conker or any other Rare IP.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

I'm not really a big fan of Conker anyway :p
Banjo on the other hand I like a lot. Banjo without Kazooie wouldn't really make sense so maybe they'll incorporate both.....like Mario and FLUDD.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

his airgame is swag
especially his forward air, that's killer
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Only thing I don't really like about him is that he's super light. Other than that he has great aerials, a nice grab game, fantastic recovery, and the new Confusion that reflects projectiles could come in handy. Disable still sucks, but that's to be expected.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

is disable his down b?  That thing actually has a decent range
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

No it doesn't lmao they have to almost be like right next to you. That's the opposite of range.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fingerz

What on earth is all this hype about Banjo Kazooie? My friend showed me what they were the other day and they look exactly like the Duck Hunt Duo, just with a bear and goose instead. Seriously, if they added them in, it'd be literally a clone with some move changes... Lame.  :-\
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

blueflower999

Quote from: fingerz on April 15, 2015, 05:46:06 PMWhat on earth is all this hype about Banjo Kazooie? My friend showed me what they were the other day and they look exactly like the Duck Hunt Duo, just with a bear and goose instead. Seriously, if they added them in, it'd be literally a clone with some move changes... Lame.  :-\
fingerz you have no idea how much hate you are going to get for this
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 15, 2015, 10:44:39 AMhe's from a quite M rated franchise...

>Snake

fingerz is probably right considering creativity of movesets with characters already though.

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 15, 2015, 01:39:58 PMNo it doesn't lmao they have to almost be like right next to you. That's the opposite of range.
it's like twice the range of his grab which is already bigger than most peoples'
his kit does seem kinda split between long range and close range though
unmotivated

fingerz

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 15, 2015, 06:00:16 PMfingerz you have no idea how much hate you are going to get for this
Perhaps, but if I took one look at them and my first impression was Duck Hunt Duo, who's to say he won't? I mean, I'd prefer characters that are completely different to those already in the game. Make some 'new' characters that don't recycle anything or much at all from other characters.

Believe me, I'm just sayin' that if Banjo Kazooie made it in, they'd probably be pretty much a clone or a clone-in-disguise (like Ganondorf). I don't have a clue who Banjo Kazooie are or what they do to make themselves so popular but I would be disappointed if they were a clone, so I'm damn-well sure you would too. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 15, 2015, 07:15:25 PMit's like twice the range of his grab which is already bigger than most peoples'
I belive what you're trying to say is, "It's not rest."