Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

AwesomeYears

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Finally playing smash wii U for the first time today!
...though probably by connecting with my 3DS, because I'm pretty sure the guy doesn't have enough controllers, let alone a GCN adapter. Oh well, it'll be fun to actually play people in person where we can all see the same screen for once. I've been playing a bit of melee since I got back, but I really don't have the same level of technical control on that (at least in part due to the wear-and-tear characteristic of most GCN consoles and controllers nowadays) as in the new game, even with the circle pad, so it'll be hilarious for my friends to experience me meteor smashing them left and right for the first time.

Jompa

Going to a tournament in some unknown guy's basement tomorrow. I've only played WiiU two times before, so I'll probably get styled right into the abyss, but it'll be fun.
Birdo for Smash

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jompa on May 30, 2015, 02:01:46 PMGoing to a tournament in some unknown guy's basement tomorrow.
This sounds shady.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

Update: I kinda wrecked shit. It was fun. I only lost once, because it got to the point where I decided I'd play a round only going for rest kills with jigglypuff. I ended up getting 2 (4 players, 3 stock)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FierceDeity on May 30, 2015, 01:07:43 PMwear-and-tear characteristic of most GCN consoles and controllers nowadays
The only wear-and-tear on my GCN controllers are ones that I've caused through rage-induced tantrums back when I was like 11 lol. Other than that, they've held up incredibly well, even considering my recent delve into Melee lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

I went to a smash U launch party when it came out and I was the only one who had a 3ds and played smash on a regular basis
and I forgot what restraint was and won a lot

like I had fun but I probably should have let other people have too
i.e. getting second place with sonic when all I did was taunt for the whole match
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

AwesomeYears

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 13, 2015, 03:47:42 AMaw man I was hoping for someone recognizable
Anyone who doesn't know who Ryu is doesn't know a thing about video games.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Jompa

Birdo for Smash