News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Sebastian

You know what would be a cool twist, The Master Hand (maybe a mini version or something)

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jompa on June 13, 2015, 09:17:22 AMBirdo must happen

I'm laughing this is the most random thing I've ever heard

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 13, 2015, 08:10:14 AMAnyone who doesn't know who Ryu is doesn't know a thing about video games.  :P

Guess I don't know a thing about video games :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 13, 2015, 09:49:54 AMQuote must happen.
You're welcome.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 13, 2015, 10:19:12 AMGuess I don't know a thing about video games :P
Um... Street Fighter? Come on, guys, this is game history 101!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Jompa on June 13, 2015, 02:22:31 AM
NO, I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT.
WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE CLONE CHARACTERS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE'S GONE AND UNNECESSARY AND :LKRE:OSITFN:SDLKVJA:LKJDA:LKJF SD:LJ FSD:KLJFNG:EDSLKJFSD:FJIIEUG:JEF:LKDSN

Jompa

I guess technically he's a clone, but he is completely different from Lucina and Marth - the biggest difference is that Roy's sword is about as strong as a wet noodle, apart from right at the hilt, which is oposite to Marth, and his fire-based smashes doesn't actually have any knockback, and from what I see on that trailer his neutral-b is just the old melee-one. Basically he's much much much worse. Which is why I'm gonna play him.
I even voted for him :P

I played some melee today, and ohmygod, Roy is terrible ;D
Birdo for Smash

FierceDeity

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 13, 2015, 12:07:19 PMNO, I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT.
WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE CLONE CHARACTERS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE'S GONE AND UNNECESSARY AND :LKRE:OSITFN:SDLKVJA:LKJDA:LKJF SD:LJ FSD:KLJFNG:EDSLKJFSD:FJIIEUG:JEF:LKDSN

alright
I want you to take a deep breath
and ask yourself the question,
"Does this actually negatively impact me in any way?"
and if the answer is anything but "no"
then I'm sorry to inform you, but you are actually living in an alternate universe where logic doesn't seem to exist, so god help you and everyone in that universe

EDIT: Also I'm really excited for Ryu, shame on all of you for being born later and/or without older siblings who were into video games

Dudeman

I'm not even into Street Fighter/born into an era where it was the next big thing and I know who he is.

On a side note, that leaves two more characters to be announced for DLC. The Smash Ballot doesn't end till October, so what might the outcome be? My two most likely picks are Shovel Knight and K. Rool (though the Inkling may or may not have a sudden surge in popularity).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AwesomeYears

I was born in the 21st century and I have a Street Fighter II arcade machine that I play with time to time. Am I good to go?

AwesomeYears

You really shouldn't really say that in this forum, even jokingly. You know what happened to King

K-NiGhT

Yeah that was kinda overstepping it I suppose :P my bad
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

AwesomeYears

Yug_Guy

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 13, 2015, 02:21:31 PMalright
I want you to take a deep breath
and ask yourself the question,
"Does this actually negatively impact me in any way?"
Yeah, I know. I just really hate how loads of people want Roy back despite the fact that they would take the time to talk bad about any other clones. I also didn't grow up with Melee, so I also don't have any connection to Roy whatsoever. Personally, I think that the Fire Emblem series is well-represented in SSB4, and that there needs to be either 1. More unique characters from already-established series, or 2. Characters from games not already represented in Smash.
Yeah, it's stupid to get worked up about something silly like that, but I'm sure we all get worked up over similar things, right? Hopefully tomorrow we'll find out just what kinds of new characters and experiences we will be playing in the upcoming future.
/rant

Jub3r7

I've completed all 3 challenge panels for the 3DS and I have all the trophies!!!
I don't have a Wii U yet buT OMG LUCAS COMES OUT LATER TODAY
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 13, 2015, 08:59:05 PMYeah, I know. I just really hate how loads of people want Roy back despite the fact that they would take the time to talk bad about any other clones. I also didn't grow up with Melee, so I also don't have any connection to Roy whatsoever. Personally, I think that the Fire Emblem series is well-represented in SSB4, and that there needs to be either 1. More unique characters from already-established series, or 2. Characters from games not already represented in Smash.
Yeah, it's stupid to get worked up about something silly like that, but I'm sure we all get worked up over similar things, right? Hopefully tomorrow we'll find out just what kinds of new characters and experiences we will be playing in the upcoming future.
/rant
see this is what i hate about the smash community

we take free shit like this for granted. yes we get some clones, but you know why we get clones? they're easy to make. it's either clones or nothing tbh.

edit: also, according to some now-deleted VODs of Roy gameplay, Roy is no longer a strict Marth clone. His dair is similar to Ike's and a few of his moves have been changed from what I have heard. Wasn't able to see the VOD but /r/smashbros has my back
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*