Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

FierceDeity

Yeah it's really more just that Roy isn't stealing a slot from anyone. It's not like his being in bars any other character from inclusion

In other news, some Marth player in FG played 27 consecutive matches against me, despite losing 25 of them, so I got some good practice playing characters I wouldn't usually play (which explains the 2 losses lol)
Got pretty good at Ness, actually, especially his dthrow+fair combo

K-NiGhT

Dude ness d-throw fair is sick. I got one offstage against a Captain Falcon once that went on like 4 or 5 fairs. Lmao Ness is god tier
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

It's especially great when they don't know how to DI properly, so PK fire and that combo end up working without a hitch up to 70 damage or so (at which point even the worst DI will still leave you too high for fair). I got a bowser 0-dead this way earlier, it was great

K-NiGhT

SMASH DIRECT IN 8 MINUTES GO TO twitch.tv/nintendo RIGHT NOW

Waddle Bro

K-NiGhT

As of right now, Ryu looks like he's going to be at least A tier.

AwesomeYears

Stayed up till 1AM to watch this. Worth it. Also 64 stages!

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

ROY ISN'T RIDICULOUSLY TERRIBLE

ALL IS WELL WITH THE WORLD

ALSO RYU IS GOD TIER OMG

FierceDeity

I'm still not sure when/for what system I'll be buying the new characters, so I haven't gotten them yet. My 3DS game is still linked with Noc's wii u version, so that complicates things a bit; anyone know if it's still possible to link it with my own wii u version once I get it?

Nebbles

And people didn't believe me when I said Smash 4 was going to be the greatest. Pssh.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 13, 2015, 09:46:57 AMYou know what would be a cool twist, The Master Hand (maybe a mini version or something)
You can play as master hand in Melee

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 14, 2015, 04:28:39 PMI'm still not sure when/for what system I'll be buying the new characters, so I haven't gotten them yet. My 3DS game is still linked with Noc's wii u version, so that complicates things a bit; anyone know if it's still possible to link it with my own wii u version once I get it?
uh, how about getting them for both systems

;D
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Nebbles on June 14, 2015, 06:04:57 PMAnd people didn't believe me when I said Smash 4 was going to be the greatest. Pssh.
People didn't believe you?!

In other news: I think Ryu is actually pretty fun to use. He's similar to Captain Falcon in regards to weight/speed, and he's got some pretty sweet finishing moves. I'm definitely gonna try using him more often!

Nebbles

Well, it was more of the "Smash 4 will never live up to Melee! Melee is da bestest evur!!!1!!!!"

And I think they're incorrect.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

As a competitive game that's correct, but 4 is fine for casual fun.

me irl
[close]