Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

>just won first game in remotely competitive scenario
>claims knowledge of competitive landscape of game
>mfw:

>you're goddamn right I'm using greentext where it doesn't work

mikey

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

I might be able to play Smash tomorrow, but probably not in your time region :P

Jompa

Yesterday, online, I fought against best smash player I've ever fought against (or even heard about), *Triff*. He was God. He was like a lv30 CPU - that's how perfect he was. I could only inflict 7% on his Bowser Jr., and his Peach took a stock from me without taking a single percent damage. Considering I was playing Alph, this is crazy. So if anyone ever fights him, good luck!

Other than that there's this guy I've met online many times, called Max, who only wants one battle before he leaves. He plays Wario. I've fought him five times and he destroys me everytime (my Falco, at least). Yesterday I almost beat him, as that was the first time I fought him with Alph (I recognized the name and purposely chose Alph this time), but he really is just too good. We were both at kill percents, but I lost because of the lag Alph gets from a failed grab (he spot-dodged) and I got d-smashed. I really don't get why he always leaves. That battle was amazing...
Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

I'm going to my second ever Wii U tournament tomorrow, but it'll be my first since I switched to Yoshi. Hopefully I do well.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: AwesomeYears on August 07, 2015, 12:02:44 AMI might be able to play Smash tomorrow, but probably not in your time region :P
I'm GMT minus 5
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated