News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Brawler4Ever

So can we design our own levels on SMM and import them on SSB? Because that would be amazing. Although, it doesn't look like it.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Today is the last day to vote for the Smash Ballot! Make sure you did that!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Oh shit, it's finally ending! I wonder when we'll get results.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Yay!
I'm very curious to see how this turns out!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I've been playing a LOT of team battles.
My friend hyperjon7 and I play Vs. a lot, so we are very good at reading each other... which translates into a formidable doubles combo.
It's a pretty interesting to watch, too. On Friday, we were playing at the local university, which was doing a team battle day. Most of our communication was through in game actions, and our character combination works very well as a team too.
I like food.

Jompa

I went to a rather huge tournament back in Oslo on saturday. There were 42 participants in the Smash 4 bracket, but what made this special was that pretty much every good player in Oslo (apart from like two) was there - like 12 high-level guys (myself included). In my third round I was against the best player in Norway. For some reason I dominated him for the first game, and I was about to win the second too. It looked like we would see an insane upset, but I self-destructed at the end of game 2 (held too many pikmin while recovering...), and on the third match he went to Duck Hunt, and Alph really doesn't work on that stage... But I'm happy and suprised I could do so well against him, considering he has won every single tournament he's been to since the game came out. I haven't seen him loose a match before this.
In loosers I beat a lot of the best players, making my way to top-4, but I lost to the same guy who always beats me at every tournament (it's the damn impossible Fox-matchup...). So in the end I got fourth, placing above most of the the good guys, which is ridiculous for my third tournament, so I'm really happy with that.

I also joined the melee bracket, but in the first round I met the tournament's organizer. He played ICs, and I can tell you, every single one of my stocks, I lost to wobbling... 4 of them was from 0%.
In loosers also, I met a really good player, but I almost beat him! I didn't mind loosing there though, as I don't actually play melee, and I was just passing time between Smash 4 matches.

Tournaments are fun~
Birdo for Smash