News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 10, 2013, 10:26:14 PMYou're a fool or have claimed to be and that's all I need to work with here.

As a fool you're basically a neutral third party, and you've declared vested interest in humanities survival.

I got an unannounced role.

I am "The Stumbler", a fool with a special role. I have the ability to sacrifice myself for a person if they get killed, at the cost of my win. (Bit annoying I must say.)

I mean to use this in the event that Mashi's "OP" powers or the powers that others have and are using to guard him fail.

I want to claim to him and may need someone to back me up, as a fellow fool you're the best person I can claim to at the time.

I call bullshit

Greg

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 11, 2013, 12:29:32 AMThere's no reason not to lynch him, although it does temporarily distract us from finding the wolves...
We definitely should NOT lynch FSM...yet. He's already admitted that he's red. If we have cause to suspect him of being a wolf we can lynch him at any time. There's no point in wasting a lynch on him at this point.

Waddle Bro

I think we should lynch FSM hes totes wuff

Toby

That PM is quite suggestive.

However, I think that the Fool's may in fact have additional powers (though it would have been nice for Bird to mention it) I really don't think TST would lie about that and I think FSM knows this too. He is trying to make TST look like a wolf, when in fact he is a Fool.

-----------------

@Bird, Can you reveal to us that there are hidden powers? It should definetely be mentioned somewhere that there are some hidden abilities if there is in fact some.

FSM-Reapr

I'm very sure he's lying. Hence the words "I call bullshit".

Toby

Yeah, but you could be just saying that to get him lynched!

Bird

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 11, 2013, 08:56:57 AM@Bird, Can you reveal to us that there are hidden powers? It should definetely be mentioned somewhere that there are some hidden abilities if there is in fact some.

No part of this game is a mystery game. The only roles, effects and powers are the ones listed in the first post of the topic.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

I call them both being fool's then.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 11, 2013, 09:45:20 AMYeah, but you could be just saying that to get him lynched!
How could I get someone lynched for pulling a reaction test on me?

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 11, 2013, 10:25:56 AMI call them both being fool's then.
I think you're overthinking TST's PM.

fank009

TBWCW...
what is it with your wish washiness???
you dream of wild conjectural things, and you simply let by when bird the host tells you otherwise...

thoughts on TST/FSM
TST is more than likely a fool, (nice claim btw I'm impressed). fooled by mashi's "please claim" (hang on, something doesnt stick here...)

TST/FSM are NOT partners, that should be evident from fsms actions, though I dont believe he is playing a fool game though (unless he's taking a page from my book xD)

will keep an eye on him.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bubbles

A fool would be better off not acting like a fool than claiming it, so I don't believe FSM is one. He says he doesn't want to be "mainstream", but he forgot to mention that acting suspicious would also get him killed (not just acting human and waiting for a wolfing). In fact, I think its way easier to get lynched than wolfed. This doesn't necessarily mean hes a wolf or a human, since that is a strategy for both parties to avoid death.

Either way he definitely shouldn't be lynched this upcoming Day Phase. He claims he's going to help the humans, so as long as nothing too vital is revealed to him why should he be killed?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 11, 2013, 11:26:48 AMHow could I get someone lynched for pulling a reaction test on me?
This is likely what it was, looking over the PM. It seems a bit... odd... that TST would say something like that otherwise.

Quote from: Bubbles on October 11, 2013, 03:02:04 PMA fool would be better off not acting like a fool than claiming it, so I don't believe FSM is one. He says he doesn't want to be "mainstream", but he forgot to mention that acting suspicious would also get him killed (not just acting human and waiting for a wolfing). In fact, I think its way easier to get lynched than wolfed. This doesn't necessarily mean hes a wolf or a human, since that is a strategy for both parties to avoid death.
Sooo, if FSM was not a fool, then what would he be? What purpose would a normal human have to claim fool?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

The same reason a wolf would. It keeps them from getting killed

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on October 11, 2013, 05:07:09 PMThe same reason a wolf would. It keeps them from getting killed
But what if people decided to do the opposite, and kill them? That would be pointless then...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber