News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Anyone have a link to the chatroom we're using for this game?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on October 10, 2013, 12:07:14 PMI am the Please.

And you should all claim to me.
My powers will allow everyone to win.

How, you ask?
Under my Role enlists a series of powers which I have.
Many of which would be considered OP, but I am the Please, so whatever!!!
And one of those powers allows me to let everyone win if I guess their Roles.
Now everyone, claim to me!!!
Completely legit.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 10, 2013, 12:30:12 PMHello you all.

I claim fool.

Because I am such a gentle soul, I'll reveal my hand to you. Instead of just acting humanish, hoping I'd get wolfed, I consider that as the more "mainstream" way for me to play my role.

Instead, I'll challenge myself. I will help the humans with all of my might, daring the wolves to wolf me knowing I am a threat to them.

So come at me. Come at me with all you have got.
LYNCH THIS FOOL. I want my sonnet!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Wait guys... I think MLF was on to something...

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 09, 2013, 07:57:21 AM
Quote from: mariolegofanThanks

Can you tell me who the humans are or not?

Lets just ask Bird who the wolves are!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Greg

Wait.

Boy, by your logic, doesn't that make FSM a wolf? I don't get how you can tell FSM has the mindset of a fool, and not that of a wolf (or a human for that matter).

Frankly though I think it makes more sense for the wolves not to draw so much attention to themselves, and that FSM is probably telling the truth. There's just a logical gap there.

Bird

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 10, 2013, 02:38:56 PMAlso, Bird, what happens if we lynch all the Wolves? Then the game won't end until we lynch all the Fools?

There are three ways the game can end:

1. All the wolves are killed.
2. The number of wolves equals the number of humans (Fools are not counted as humans).
3. All the fools are killed.

So if all the wolves are lynched, the game ends and the winners are the humans and the dead fools.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

Hi.  This game is really un-humansided.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 10, 2013, 09:29:38 PMHi.  This game is really un-humansided.

Hey, wait a minute... I just realized that this game gives me a good opportunity to call people... FOOLS!! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

So it's kinda like minesweeper but with mines that pretending to be actual boxes and boxes which pretend to be mines?

And multiple people controlling the mouse.

Excellent, let's get started.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 10, 2013, 10:04:56 PMSo it's kinda like minesweeper but with mines that pretending to be actual boxes and boxes which pretend to be mines?

And multiple people controlling the mouse.

Excellent, let's get started.
-That sounds about a good analogy :D
-DONT LET BDS HAVE THE MOUSE :D :D :D :D :D

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

Guys, can we maybe get a bit more serious here and discuss thi FSM thing? I don't want to waste the day on it.

Greg@ no, I'm saying that as a fool he'd want to look like a wolf when claiming fool but as a wolf he'd want to look more like a fool.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: fank009 on October 10, 2013, 11:49:42 PM-DONT LET BDS HAVE THE MOUSE :D :D :D :D :D
Agreed, first thing we kill BDS and get him out of the way, I don't care if he's a fool or not.

Well, he's always a fool, but this time we aren't going to give him due process.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 11, 2013, 12:16:03 AMAgreed, first thing we kill BDS and get him out of the way, I don't care if he's a fool or not.

Well, he's always a fool, but this time we aren't going to give him due process.
Kekeke... what if FSM and I are fools working together to end the game as soon as possible...?

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 11, 2013, 12:14:58 AMGuys, can we maybe get a bit more serious here and discuss thi FSM thing? I don't want to waste the day on it.
There's no reason not to lynch him, although it does temporarily distract us from finding the wolves...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Is that FSM could be a Fool a good enough reason?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 11, 2013, 12:43:55 AMIs that FSM could be a Fool a good enough reason?
Or a wolf trying to convince us that he's a fool so we DON'T lynch him (a.k.a. a foolish wolf)...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber