News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Green on January 18, 2016, 05:33:08 PMThe three of you are clearly quite wrong.  Magenta is obviously a left-worlder, though as for myself, I can neither claim nor deny any citizenship to the left-world.  While I cannot clearly define to you the relationship Magenta and I hold, I can however claim for a fact that They are not automated in Their responses.
And by "left-world", you mean?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Yug_Guy

Guys, I think Yellow reproduces via mitosis. Green and Magenta are his new daughters.

Green

And I begin to wonder what kind of Geography the users in this forum have learned...  Of course the left-world is the world to the left.  Shouldn't that be apparent?  Also, Yug-Guy, neither mine nor Magenta's genders have ever been specified, so you couldn't know if we were daughters, nor is there any way for you to come to such extremely improbable conclusions that either Yellow reproduces via mitosis or Magenta or myself are any kind of spawn of Yellow, though I won't deny that there is in fact some kind of relationship, albeit undefinable as of yet, between the three of Us.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Green on January 18, 2016, 05:42:27 PMAlso, Yug-Guy, neither mine nor Magenta's genders have ever been specified, so you couldn't know if we were daughters, nor is there any way for you to come to such extremely improbable conclusions that either Yellow reproduces via mitosis or Magenta or myself are any kind of spawn of Yellow, though I won't deny that there is in fact some kind of relationship, albeit undefinable as of yet, between the three of Us.
"Cell division is the process by which a parent cell divides into two or more daughter cells."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_division It's part of the joke; learn to play along

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Green on January 18, 2016, 05:42:27 PMAnd I begin to wonder what kind of Geography the users in this forum have learned...  Of course the left-world is the world to the left.  Shouldn't that be apparent?  Also, Yug-Guy, neither mine nor Magenta's genders have ever been specified, so you couldn't know if we were daughters, nor is there any way for you to come to such extremely improbable conclusions that either Yellow reproduces via mitosis or Magenta or myself are any kind of spawn of Yellow, though I won't deny that there is in fact some kind of relationship, albeit undefinable as of yet, between the three of Us.
Dang. That's formal. Yug_Guy beat me to it. And I live in the US, so I'm a "left-worlder", then.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

....hi guys could I pweese be added to the list in Portland OR
what is shitpost

BrainyLucario

You know, if the map's not gonna get updated anymore. Why even have this topic pinned? At least add the new members to the map.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 11, 2016, 11:21:14 AMYou know, if the map's not gonna get updated anymore. Why even have this topic pinned? At least add the new members to the map.
Chill, bruh. I'm-on-it
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Th3Gavst3r

Hey, this is pretty cool! I'm in Atlanta, Georgia. Looking at the map, Atlanta looks kind of like a target, and I'm right at the bullseye. And now I'm afraid of satellites...

JDMEK5

Updated with the promised improvement:

Quote from: JDMEK5 on October 08, 2015, 08:14:31 AMI put you with K-man since you're in the same place but in retrospect that system makes it hard to find certain people so I will be fixing that in the near future.
I've put everyone's names individually within the list so it's easier to find specific people. The list remains as it was in alphabetical order.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26