News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG 63: Second Chances

Started by Bird, January 07, 2014, 05:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

There are going to be 4 deaths tonight ;_;

Not a fan.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

mikey

Quote from: Greg on January 08, 2014, 08:45:45 AMNot really. I think Verm's wrong, though. It's a fairly reasonable question to ask, and I think that if TST really were that role he would have PM'ed Bird about it. Then again, reverse psychology.

Anyway, we need to decide what to do about the Megakillers. I was thinking about having one claim but it's really easy for one of the wolves to false claim a Megakiller and I'm not sure how to get around that.
Megakillers die if they don't kill.  I think the Megakillers could claim and then discuss who they want to vigi, and if they don't die after 2 nights then it was a false claim.  Would this work?  If not what are the problems?
unmotivated

Greg

The Megakillers don't die after two nights unless they miss their night 2 kill. Also, the wolves could easily just kill them instead.

@spit there's also tons of revivals flying around though!

mikey

Quote from: Greg on January 08, 2014, 10:19:55 AMThe Megakillers don't die after two nights unless they miss their night 2 kill. Also, the wolves could easily just kill them instead.
Oh right.  So bad idea for Megakillers to claim.  Sorry but I still haven't figured out all the bits and pieces of this game yet xD
unmotivated

Toby

Just letting you guys know now that I might not be as active as I have been before. However, I might just be as active, or even more!

I don't really see any use for claiming just now.

I'd suggest a Mashi seering if there are no better options. If he turns up red we can lynch him the next day and if it turns out he was an angel he can revive someone that was wolfed and then we can have our alliance leader!
In which case I'd suggest no vigi's being made or we maybe come together as a thread and vote on possibly 1 person to be vigi'd so at least we have one kill in our favor.

fank009

Quote from: Toby on January 08, 2014, 11:20:39 AMI'd suggest a Mashi seering if there are no better options. If he turns up red we can lynch him the next day and if it turns out he was an angel he can revive someone that was wolfed and then we can have our alliance leader!
In which case I'd suggest no vigi's being made or we maybe come together as a thread and vote on possibly 1 person to be vigi'd so at least we have one kill in our favor.
its a somewhat good idea toby, but setups with no angel, dont allow for an "alliance leader" for the whole game, more of a run and gun style. (also WHAT YA DOING WITH THE SEER???!!!??? :/)

And Mashi should die anyway. He didnt claim the please. :P
Really suspicious in my book :P
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

Just a quick reminder that there's a chatroom link at the bottom of the first post.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

Quote from: Toby on January 08, 2014, 11:20:39 AMI'd suggest a Mashi seering if there are no better options...
...In which case I'd suggest no vigi's being made or we maybe come together as a thread and vote on possibly 1 person to be vigi'd so at least we have one kill in our favor...
Mashi is probably a human.  If he isn't, he's probably a special who thinks he's human.  He did this in that other one, and I think it's just a joke of his.  Someone better tell The_Subjective_Thought :P

Although the vigi discussion could be worthwhile, we can't really force the megakillers to kill who we want, can we?  It would probably be best to wait until tomorrow anyway, for more info.
unmotivated

mikey

Oh wait megakillers can kill on night 2 as well so it doesn't have to be by tomorrow.  I can't edit earlier posts can I.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on January 08, 2014, 11:20:39 AMI'd suggest a Mashi seering if there are no better options. If he turns up red we can lynch him the next day and if it turns out he was an angel he can revive someone that was wolfed and then we can have our alliance leader!
Allllrighty then!

Well, Mashi or Verm: either would be fine.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

If anyone knows mashi the way I do, you know that he's frivolous. It's a very high chance that he is false claiming in order to start such debate. However, I am also speculative of Verm's post referring to the role PM, as he consciously implied that another player received a wolf role pm. Nice reverse psychology!

It's unfortunate that there is no guardian this game, otherwise I'd highly suggest the seer to claim, leaving the human side without a possible alliance leader.
Party Hard!
[close]

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 08, 2014, 01:31:41 PMSomeone better tell The_Subjective_Thought

My gambit was brilliant and would have worked too, if bird hadn't been obliged to mention such a role didn't exist.  >:(

verm is tots evil let's kill him
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

JDMEK5

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 08, 2014, 01:55:35 PMMy gambit was brilliant and would have worked too, if bird hadn't been obliged to mention such a role didn't exist.  >:(
"And I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!"
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Toby

Why are you guys trying to prove Mashi is human. If he is human he is trying to catch the wolves... :/

spitllama

Quote from: Kman96 on January 08, 2014, 01:48:10 PMIt's a very high chance that he is false claiming in order to start such debate.

Please make this more obvious mmkay thx
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012