Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

DonValentino

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 05, 2015, 06:44:48 AMThere does seem to be a lack of anything besides the hourly songs.

Yeah but tbh that's what happens with most AC games on site, the hourly themes and the K.K. songs have more predominance than other themes, just that in this one the we only have one K.K song. We already have almost the same bunch of New Leaf songs as we do with the first Animal Crossing and that's a very considerable amount of stuff already for a single game.

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 05, 2015, 06:46:47 AMOk. When are you planning on closing it?

Of course I'm not saying now or in a week, just marking the possibility that we could close it soon and move to a new one. Not that we're going to do the 180+ songs (unless mlf want to lol), so yeah, waiting for sheets that will not be made like we did with Paper Mario will make this AP last forever.

In my opinion, with huge soundtracks like this we could just close it when we feel we have a considerable amount of content (that ofc if interest is not enough so as to make the full soundtrack, though it'd be a very extreme situation in reality, imagine having an update of 180 songs to the site at once. wut.), just like we do updates when the submission queue is big enough.

Also, thanks mlf for those two :J
F Aeolian in 2:00 PM though.

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on August 05, 2015, 12:14:46 PMOf course I'm not saying now or in a week, just marking the possibility that we could close it soon and move to a new one. Not that we're going to do the 180+ songs (unless mlf want to lol), so yeah, waiting for sheets that will not be made like we did with Paper Mario will make this AP last forever.
That's true. Since I have too much time on my hands right now, I could easily finish the Hourly Themes and do quite a few (if not all) of the K.K Riders songs. But I don't want people waiting on me when we could start a new fresh project that more people would be interested in. I think I'm just gonna do a couple more. I feel so selfish for doing so many XD

Quote from: DonValentino on August 05, 2015, 12:14:46 PMIn my opinion, with huge soundtracks like this we could just close it when we feel we have a considerable amount of content
I like this the best^
I like the idea of closing the projects when we feel they have enough content or when people lack interest. Then we aren't waiting for the month to finish so we can start a new project.

Bubbles

Could someone real quick make a version of the template that is in 3/4 time pretty please? I don't want to mess anything up formatting-wise by attempting to recreate it in a new file

Olimar12345

Sorry, I'm away from my computer. You should be able to change the initial time signature in any version of finale though ; /
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Notepad can only change the key signature, not time :/

Latios212

Huh, pretty sure I remember Notepad being able to do that.

Anyway, *ding*
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bubbles

Sebastian

Tobbeh99

Hmm the K.K Slider songs seems quite untouched, I'll claim some:

Hypno K.K.
Hypno K.K.(Aircheck)
Space K.K.
Space K.K.(Aircheck)
K.K Bazaar
K.K Bazaar(Aircheck)
K.K. Stroll
K.K. Stroll(Aircheck)

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

DonValentino

Tobbeh99

Some feedback on New Year's Day:

maybe use dotted 8th rests instead of 8th & 16th rests.
measure 34, I think it'd look better with reverse beaming on those last notes in the RH.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 12, 2015, 03:10:46 PMmaybe use dotted 8th rests instead of 8th & 16th rests.
I don't think it matters. It think it's better how it is.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 12, 2015, 03:10:46 PMmeasure 34, I think it'd look better with reverse beaming on those last notes in the RH.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that. I need more Finale tutelage lol
How do I do it?

Tobbeh99

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 12, 2015, 04:09:47 PMI don't think it matters. It think it's better how it is.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that. I need more Finale tutelage lol
How do I do it?

I don't know which versions that can do it but if you got Finale full version this is how:
Tools>Advanced Tools>Special Tools>Reverse Stem. It is really easy to use the tool, just click on the boxes.

10/10 tobbeh