Comments on Paper NSM and the Thousand Year Door

Started by mayastarr041, August 25, 2015, 08:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

No worries; I found the lack of description hilarious! Plus it will leave everyone else in suspense...

And nice job on the first chapter! Everything's set up and your characters stand out from each other. Keep it up!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

I just checked my desription in protagonists! Very nice! I like how I was described!  :D
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Great job! (Although in real life I more often use well balanced knives, which can be thrown or used in close combat as well)
But for the purposes of the story, a hammer/cannon is great!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 27, 2015, 11:58:12 AMGreat job! (Although in real life I more often use well balanced knives, which can be thrown or used in close combat as well)
But for the purposes of the story, a hammer/cannon is great!

In real life I don't regularly kill people... :o
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Hey, I don't kill anyone! But I know how to defend myself. Also there's a ton of good books on things like lock picking and knife throwing.
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 27, 2015, 12:04:34 PMHey, I don't kill anyone! But I know how to defend myself. Also there's a ton of good books on things like lock picking and knife throwing.

I never learned how to defend myself...

mikey

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 27, 2015, 11:47:15 AMAnd that I will! ;D
2 questions, when can we play lol together and what do you want your role to be? Just his pet?
for the record I can usually play anytime
unmotivated

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

FireArrow

Oh oh oh, I can help you with shipping your characters!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

wait what who ever said shipping was involved

next up they'll start making creepy fan art

and fanfics of a fanfic
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mayastarr041

Thanks guys and your welcome! And fire, if you really want a ship, we can arrange thay! Maybe Trains and Dudeman?
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

braix

Sorry

"Hey!" a voice rang out as I turned to see a blue Bob-omb, "You knew here?"  -->  "Hey!" a voice rang out as I turned to see a blue Bob-omb, "You new here?"

Uknown to her a grunt was behind her and was about to strike.  -->  Unknown to her, a grunt was behind her and was about to strike.

Trains sidestepped and gave him him a hard kick.  -->  She sidestepped and gave him a hard kick. (You don't know who the girl is yet)

The air grew darker and colder and tendrils of Shadows wrapped around us, restricting movement.  -->  The air grew darker and colder and tendrils of shadows wrapped around us, restricting movement.

She growled and for a moment, something weird happened.  -->  The queen growled and for a moment, something weird happened. (The reader can mistake "She" for Trains)

"Watch where you're going loser!" he yelled at us.  -->  "Watch where you're going, loser!" he yelled at us.

"We are trying tog fight the Shadow Queen and obtain the crystal stars," Trains explained as Pianist tensed again.  -->  "We are trying to fight the Shadow Queen and obtain the crystal stars," Trains explained as Pianist tensed again.

"We could use are not her member."  -->  "We could use another member."
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

No.

Not to be rude or anything, Dudeman's quite nice, but no shipping me with anybody. Or else I'll use my hammer/cannon and blast your brains out. Got it? Great!  ;D

Also Braix, it's "We are trying to  fight the Shadow Queen" ;)