News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2016

Started by DonValentino, March 04, 2016, 02:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Oh I saw on facebook but idk where the source is that Eiji Aonuma basically said that they solved whatever problem in Zelda Wii U was stopping them so I'd expect a tentative release date at E3, probably closer to Q2 than Q4
unmotivated

fingerz

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 11, 2016, 10:52:53 AMBut I mean, look at Twilight Princess HD. They basically claimed the updated graphics, enhanced sound, port to WiiU, and extra dungeon worth $70. (Oh and the amiibo) They were charging $80 for it all, and the Wii version costs $10 at the local shop. Nintendo is getting ridiculous with their prices on games. WiiU games were the most expensive I'd ever seen and I don't expect it to get any better.
Well, Wii games used to be $100 down here until the reveal of the Wii U... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nitro Indigo

I rarely buy current-gen games any more because I can't afford them. Most of my Wii U games are Virtual Console.

I now predict that Nintendo will make a vague promise about Zelda U at E3 this year.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

I kinda think it makes it more special when you do decide to spend your money, cause when I bought Xenoblade Chronicles X (£50.00000000000000) I hadn't bought a game for, like, three months and I enjoyed it so much and feels more worth the money rather than having stacks of VC or Wii games
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

E. Gadd Industries

Here's the ONLY thing I care about for E3:
Whether or not Nintendo says something about a Sunshine 2.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

JDMEK5

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 03, 2016, 07:19:43 PMHere's the ONLY thing I care about for E3:
Whether or not Nintendo says something about a Sunshine 2.
Narrow taste, bud?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dudeman

Don't get your hopes up, E. Gadd. To say Sunshine is the black sheep of the 3D Mario titles would be an understatement. I wouldn't mind another platformer that used a water jetpack (or similar) with physics that actually worked this time, but I don't think it should be a Mario title. The Galaxy games are so freakin' good that it would be a mistake to not run with that idea instead of Sunshine.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

We're way more likely to get another Galaxy, anyway, seeing as how Rosalina's a main part of the Mario franchise at this point.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

super mario 64 2 plzthxkbai

SlowPokemon

With the trend Nintendo's been taking toward more casual and multiplayer Mario games, a game in the style of Super Mario 64 or Sunshine (both of which are quite difficult and succeed as solo adventures) seems very unlikely. I do want another 3D Super Mario game, though, and Galaxy 3 sounds great to me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I really would love another solo Mario game, but you are right... thought if we got Galaxy 3, I wonder what other new stuff they'd bring to the mix.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Well duh: Obviously you include Wario as a playable character.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Mmmm... on that note, I'd like another Wario Land game. It's not likely at all, but I can hope, no?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

On the subject of unlikely sequels, I'd like to see a Spirit Tracks sequel. Can someone please explain to me how that game inspired someone to make Three Swords?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 04, 2016, 12:42:40 AMOn the subject of unlikely sequels, I'd like to see a Spirit Tracks sequel. Can someone please explain to me how that game inspired someone to make Three Swords?
Are you referring to TriForce Heroes? Because that game was more inspired by a cross between the Four Swords games for gameplay and A Link Between Worlds for art direction. I don't think any direct links (gosh dang it I hate accidental puns) between the game and Spirit Tracks exist.
I love Spirit Tracks too, though, and would love to see a new game in that timeline and on that continent.