News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

So they basically acknowledged that it's not even a zelda game.
Fair enough
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Happy Zelda Month! I want to make a YouTube video for it, but I don't know what to make it about. Probably Spirit Tracks?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Or you could make a video about how there was evidence Nintendo was following a storyline before the idea of one became popularized
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

No thanks.

I joined this site to request sheet music of Saying Goodbye. Now I don't do remixes. Strange...
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Don't do a video on one of the least popular games
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

The Completionist did the Oracles for Zelda Month.

mikey

The Oracle games were very popular
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

EFitTrainr

An almost 8 minute video? No thank you.

Here's what I want to see from Breath of the Wild:
The goddamn hookshot
I like food.

mikey

unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I like food.

mikey

actually, did anyone else think calamity ganon looked JUST like Molgera?
unmotivated

Dudeman

No.

Red spooky clouds, defined boar-like face, bright yellow eyes, an undefined body...the only thing they have in common is vague snake-like features. If anything, Calamity Ganon is more similar to Morpheel.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated