News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

So they're finally selling Wind Waker batons! Cool!

Too bad they come 40 bucks a pop.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on April 27, 2016, 08:04:24 PMSo they're finally selling Wind Waker batons! Cool!

Too bad they come 40 bucks a pop.
pash that's worth 40 bucks easy
unmotivated

Nebbles

I agree, but sadly as someone who has no job and asks her parents for things, I don't think I can convince my mom for 40 bucks for a plastic stick.

mikey

IT'S NOT JUST A PLASTIC STICK
IT'S A MAGIC PLASTIC STICK
unmotivated

Nebbles

I CAN CONTROL THE WINDS, MOM, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Dudeman

LIKE, HEAR ME OUT, MAN, I WAVE THE STICK AND IT CONTROLS THE WIND, RIGHT, AND THEN I GO ON ADVENTURES WITH MY TALKING BOAT, AND SOMETIMES THERE ARE BIRD PEOPLE WHO BRING ME LETTERS
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

AND THERES THIS MAGIC CASTLE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN THAT I WENT TO WITH THAT TALKING DRAGON BOAT YOU KNOW IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT
unmotivated

Nebbles

ALSO THE PIRATE CHICK I MET IS A PRINCESS SOMEHOW SO THAT'S COOL

mikey

I ALSO GET TO MEET A TALKING TREE WHO HAS LEAF KIDS, THAT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER
unmotivated

Nebbles

THEY'RE ALSO REALLY GOOD MUSICIANS

BlackDragonSlayer

WHY IS EVERYONE SHOUTING

I WANT TO SHOUT TOO, YOU KNOW
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

BOB QUIT LAST WEEK.

I'll probably ask ZeldaMaster for PH footage, eventually. DidYouKnowGaming gets footage from let's plays...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 27, 2016, 09:53:25 PMWHY IS EVERYONE SHOUTING

I WANT TO SHOUT TOO, YOU KNOW

YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, SOMFING OR NOGGIN,  NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT, NO BUT, YEAH BUT,

._. i apologise sincerestly
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

cashwarrior1

You can have the wind waker, gees.

mikey

unmotivated