News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 10, 2015, 07:25:22 PMIt appears that NSM is going to die. Hide your children, hide your wife. The end is near.
It is a troubled time... an age that could have flourished with prosperity, ruined by strife... but... it's okay... we're still here, right?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

*Off topic section is going to die

the_last_sheikah

Now now, everyone calm down.  Need I quote the jugglers from Majora's Mask?

QuoteYou see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Sebastian

I hope everything is back to normal soon! :)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 10, 2015, 06:46:13 PMFollowing in Olimar's footsteps, I put in a request to be banned for one week. Some people have said some really hurtful things to me and to each other lately and I'm sick of all the hate that's been running rampant on here the past few weeks.

I'll see you all after that time. Best of luck.

We will no longer be issuing bans upon request.  Please learn to use the logout button.

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 10, 2015, 10:48:41 PMWe will no longer be issuing bans upon request.  Please learn to use the logout button.

o lawd that was cold but gold

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 10, 2015, 06:38:20 AMI'm taking a break from Off-Topic and everything else that isn't arranging related for a long time.
nvm.
Im back!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

King Sammer

Quote from: King Sammer on February 09, 2015, 04:14:19 PMGoodbye!
I will be arranging a lot of arrangements.

Also I am scared of Maestro giving me warnings... That's another reason I'll leave
And I'll actually leave this time...  :'(
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2015, 02:23:59 PMHow was your 32-hour break?
Very revealing :P
I'm better now, changed, and ready to move on :)

mikey

did all this start because I posted a picture that I wasn't even told I'd get banned for
lol
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

I'm back. It seems a lot more NSMy now.

ThatGamer

It seems exactly the same to me.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Probably because you never experienced the TRUE GLORY THAT IS NSM