News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I like Braix. I think he's a level-headed dude.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

I have known of helicopter parents that essentially ground kids even when they are just home from college :V

me irl
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

My parents are overprotective like that (minus the college thing)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: Altissimo on January 21, 2016, 06:34:23 PM[1/21/16 9:01:08 PM] Altissimo: so ok
[1/21/16 9:01:12 PM] Altissimo: braixen is a mod
[1/21/16 9:01:14 PM] Altissimo: braixen is grounded
[1/21/16 9:01:22 PM] Altissimo: why did we mod someone who still has the ability to be grounded
I don't know, maybe I was hired because majority said I was good for the position? Feel free to talk to boss man if you have problems with me being a mod.

Anyways we do have three other mods that could be online. You all just behave while mommy is away and nothing will go wrong. It's only like a week anyway, and my school hours are pretty long.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Bahaha no one can tell me what to do. Don't think I've ever been punished either, and the easiest way is to stay out of trouble in the first place.

I have problems with a lot of you though...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dudeman

Quote from: Ruto on January 21, 2016, 10:54:17 PMI have problems with a lot of you though...
...is that really relevant...?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ruto

*hides hit list under the mattress*

Then I remember that you guys are kids and I have a natural tendency to scold younger children/adults. Hehehe.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on January 21, 2016, 08:22:38 PMI'll likely be gone for like a week and a half or so for finals and stuff, perhaps posting every once in a while if I catch a break.
This has been confirmed to be a lie.
not that it matters </3
what is shitpost

BrainyLucario

still grounded.....hopefully not for long
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 24, 2016, 06:36:44 PMstill grounded.....hopefully not for long

Well I don't think you'll be learning to fly anytime soon
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BrainyLucario

well played, mastersuperfan, well played..

Dude

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

BrainyLucario

WOOOOOOHOOOOO0!!!!! I finally got ungrounded! Expect a lot more sheets from me now! 8) 8)

braix

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 31, 2016, 12:33:58 PMWOOOOOOHOOOOO0!!!!! I finally got ungrounded! Expect a lot more sheets from me now! 8) 8)
same
im back folks
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.