Main Menu

Spoil the ending of your favourite video game with no context

Started by Nitro Indigo, August 08, 2016, 09:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Lkjhgfdsa_77

You and a tan pirate girl drown two old men and sail off happily.

A imp turns into a woman, cries (which destroys the one way she came to this world), a manages to leave the world with said way.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on December 09, 2016, 06:44:56 PMYou and a tan pirate girl drown two old men and sail off happily.
I think you've won this game.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

McDucky

Not necessarily my absolute top favourites (partly because I don't have definite favourites)     
  • You blow up Area 51 and join the Illuminati. (one of mulitple endings)   
  • Your forces of evil (hell?) takes over the world and has a BBQ party (in a torture chamber?)
  • Hopefully it will have been worth the weight.
  • Your entertainment system malfunctions so you leave your house for the first time in (months? years?) to contact customer support, but the CEO leaves on a spaceship so you team up with a weather man and you take off in his weather balloon. (I may be misremembering)
If you want to guess the games, go ahead..

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

McDucky

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 10, 2016, 07:06:01 AMMcDucky:
Spoiler
is that last one Little Inferno
[close]
"Spoiler for fourth game in my list"
[close]

Nitro Indigo

I haven't actually played this game, but I've seen a let's play of it, and...

After hugging his crying friend, the protagonist walks away from her and into a white void.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mastersuperfan

(Not my favorite game but might as well do this)

By mashing the A button, you shake your hips to bring your partner back to life.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nitro Indigo

@mastersuperfan
I want to say Elite Beat Agents, but that's probably wrong... Or maybe Shantae?
[close]

The blonde kid dies, and it turns out another kid was the narrator all along.

InsigTurtle

mikey

unmotivated

Nitro Indigo