ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

I hope you like future jobs in future  ;)
About Koji Kondo: I know that they have composed not only by Koji Kondo, but most of them was from Koji Kondo and Mahito. But im always forgetting about the name of the other composer, so I never put his name  :P
ill put his name in future jobs :)

blah54

nice job on the updated buoy base galaxy... it's only better now lol...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

ALPRAS

ALPRAS

New Update! (20th september)

- New song available: "Mammoth ride" from StarFox Adventures.
- Sheet fixed: Buoy base (Last fix to this sheet)

Enjoy!

Nakah

I'll accept Choose a File, The Gate, and Final Battle. I still can't consider Buoy Base although it sounds very nice, because I feel it's impossible to most if not it seems as though I would need the opinion of a higher authority before accepting it. Make sure you keep your formatting correct.

ALPRAS

Thanks for accepting my songs but i cant  agree with 2 things.
- First, Buoy Base isnt impossible cuz Ive played the song many times with all notes (except those in the middle of the song), and second, not to be rude, I think my toad brigade sounds better than Idown´s. Maybe you didnt see but ive correct all the songs and Ive putted the part that missed (the 1st and 2nd measure)... But thats ok.

And ive fixed Buoy Base once and for all and now its tottaly playable. its ready to be accepted (now I just have to wait 1 mouth  :P)

Flash Man

I loved the Super Mario Galaxy songs, thank you!!! I'm learning to play them now  ;D.

Edit: Are you ever going to arrange the Dusty Dune Galaxy song from SMG, I love that one  :P?

ALPRAS

Thanks for you apreciation  ;)
If you want Dusty Dune, im at your orders  ;D
Youll just have to wait a bit until i finish the songs that im doing (Com see the sheet in 3 days)

PS: Is that Megaman dressed like a mermaid? Thats Gay  ;D ;D

Flash Man

Sweet your going to arrange Dusty Dune  ;D. Oh yeah, here is another one you need to do: Good Egg Galaxy (Epic song  :o.)

P.S: Nope that isn't Mega Man, thats a woman  ;D.

ALPRAS

Im gonna make that but first im gonna do one of the hardest arrangement of the world... by ear. no, im not kidding. Just pay attencion to my submission site cuz you all gonna assist at my holy triumph of the best arranger of Mario Galaxy  ;D Its a surprise

PS: Thanks for voting "Theyre just bad"  :-\ :(

ALPRAS

Man, I didnt knew we were back!!! Ill put my last arrangements here :)

Update! (23/12/08)

6 new songs:
Super Mario Galaxy - End Title (2 pianos)
Banjo-Kazzoie - Spiral Mountain (2 pianos)
Banjo-Kazzoie - Gruntilda's Lair (Freezeezy Peak)
LoZ: Twilight Princess - Illia's Theme
Kingdom Hearts - Treasured Memories
Pikmin - Night Comes

Enjoy them, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

NasiDe

Lol. You just had to find the right link to the site I guess. ^^ Great job so far on "The Ultimate Show"! I've wanted to play that on the piano for a long time! Can't wait for more Super Paper Mario! ;D

dahans

i have to say im a big fan of your arrangments well done! i always wait for you loading up more arrangements, i thought you would never return to NSM but im really glad that you are back! (apollomix is shit :)) the ending theme of SMG is great but i think that im far to bad to play it though, but anyway great job and i hope you will arrange as much sheets as possible ;)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Quote from: Ganondorf on December 24, 2008, 10:20:31 AMLol. You just had to find the right link to the site I guess. ^^ Great job so far on "The Ultimate Show"! I've wanted to play that on the piano for a long time! Can't wait for more Super Paper Mario! ;D

Thanks. ill not disapoint you and Ill make a good arrangement and ill make sure nothing fails.

Quote from: dahans on December 24, 2008, 12:27:06 PMi have to say im a big fan of your arrangments well done! i always wait for you loading up more arrangements, i thought you would never return to NSM but im really glad that you are back! (apollomix is shit :)) the ending theme of SMG is great but i think that im far to bad to play it though, but anyway great job and i hope you will arrange as much sheets as possible ;)

Its for people like you that I make my arrangements. hear good thing about them its a great motivation to continue to do them. Thanks for liking my arrangement and  Ill promisse that ill never disapoint you :)
I didnt knew that NSM were back so Ive just returned short time ago. I work for here and GMW (also a great site), so Ill do the possible to make sure that my arrangement are perfect. I hope you continue to like them and dont worry about the songs you cant play. If you really want to play a specific song but its too hard, please tell me, and ill make a simplified version :)

NasiDe

By the way, ALPRAS, Peach Beach came first in the Game Cube game, Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Just so you know. ;) Also, its link doesn't work.