Awesome!
4 (19%)
Meh.
9 (42.9%)
WHY?!?
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

SirIngusBingus

Have you seen the trailor for the new Zelda game? I really can't see why Nintendo would remove the free exploration element of Zelda. Why couldn't we have a Twilight Princess sequel instead?

http://gdc.gamespot.com/video/6206736/

KefkaticFanatic

I've stopped paying attention to Nintendo.  Total waste of time.

me irl
[close]

omega

I don't know why... I was at a party with some guys from nintendo when suddenly Miyamoto drunk as all getup shouted (and I quote)      "I'VE GOT IT ZELDA WILL RIDE AROUND ON A TRAIN AND AND... WELL MAKE MORE MONEY YAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"
And he and his team made the entire game that night (off the phantom hourglass engine).
In the morning They found that It had gotten leaked to the press.
So now they are waiting a while and then releasing it to make more money.

Seriously I thought the hourglass was a great game but this.... this I'm not so sure.
The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

SirIngusBingus

Nintendo seems to be going so overboard with their whole 'casual gamer market' idea that they have deserted their hardcore fans. I really don't understand.

"I know! Let's draw in customers by driving away every customer we already have!"

SirIngusBingus

I've just learned that the Phantoms from Phantom Hourglass are playable characters in this game.

MY FOURTH STAR! WOOOOOOO!

Dude

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 23, 2009, 07:44:23 AMI've stopped paying attention to Nintendo.  Total waste of time.

blah54

im not a fan of the lack of free-exploring... and gamer is kind of right, a lot of the recent stuff that has come out for wii and ds that is published by nintendo is severely lacking at the moment...

as for a twilight princess sequel, it would be nothing to really get excited about... considering it was at least 3 delays before twilight princess came out, a sequel would likely be a long ways in the future as well... 
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

SirIngusBingus

I would wait another 2 years for a TP sequel. I'd be better than this.
And I can't believe I'm saying this but I almost agree with Gamer too...but some games look decent (i.e. Punch Out!!, M&L RPG 3)

SuperFireKirby

Ya now that madworld as been released is there really any reason for me to care about nintendo anymore?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

The-Real-Link

I'm actually going to vote awsome! The ideas that the EAD 3. (AKA Zelda Team) come up with often sound crazy at first, but they always turn out really well! Especially seeing as both Aonuma and Miyamoto are overseeing the project! Despite the fact that Nintendo has taken some odd paths lately, they are still one of the best companies out there!

As for a TP sequel. While that would be really awsome, I would actually much rather see a sequel to Majora's Mask! There was so much left unexplained!

SirIngusBingus

Yeah, an MM sequel would be a dream, but it seems unlikely. I'm still skeptical about ST, despite the truth of your statement.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Literally-knowing Nintendo, they'll turn Link into a bear, just because the wolf idea was awesome.

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah, they always turn out so well, just like Phantom Hourglass and Twilight Princess!

Oh wait.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Why, you didn't like TP? I mean, it wasn't as good as Ocarina and Majora's Mask, but it was still a pretty awesome game.