The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I didn't even read the rant. But what sucks more is to write recommendations for people you don't like so much or when someone can lose their real job over it.

Every week, I'm getting more experience on how to write about music from telling others how to do it. Harder than any writing about fan stuff.

Quote from: Dude on November 08, 2015, 09:20:42 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Is there a website what I can use for that bc I want to use it for unfunny people.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Man, I'll miss them both so much.
At least I have them both on Skype.

Ruto

Nebbles

ughhhh my ear is so clogged it's awful ugghjkdhgfd
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on November 09, 2015, 09:41:22 PMSomething happened again? -.-
I have no clue. If something happened it didn't involve me or was on NSM. :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 09, 2015, 02:03:59 PMMan, I'll miss them both so much.
At least I have them both on Skype.
Quote from: Ruto on November 09, 2015, 09:41:22 PMSomething happened again? -.-
Quote from: mariolegofan on November 10, 2015, 07:50:46 AMI have no clue. If something happened it didn't involve me or was on NSM. :P

Blue left because y'all were being dicks to him and each other.

I have no clue whether noc is even still alive. Based on his last 2 posts he very well could have taken his own life.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sebastian

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 10, 2015, 09:04:12 AMI have no clue whether noc is even still alive. Based on his last 2 posts he very well could have taken his own life.
I talked to him on skype last night. He said, "I don't have to tell you why I left."
lol

Dude

Ok pretty sure blue was flamebaiting every time he posted in the politics topic tho so he was bound to be banned eventually.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on November 10, 2015, 09:35:54 AMOk pretty sure blue was flamebaiting every time he posted in the politics topic tho so he was bound to be banned eventually.
He didn't get banned.
And he was not "flamebaiting".

braix

Quote from: Dude on November 10, 2015, 09:35:54 AMOk pretty sure blue was flamebaiting every time he posted in the politics topic tho so he was bound to be banned eventually.
I hate to admit it but there's a lot of truth in this post
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

HEY. ALL Y'ALL. DROP IT.

What's done is done.
People can be dicks, or get offended by others opinions.
You can't control them, or anyone else but you.
So take a look at yourself, and if you're one of the dicks, then make a change.
Like holy fuck, there's too much negativity here right now and it's getting old very quickly.
I'm not blaming any one particular side in this, because you're both baiting the other side.
Someone wants to be an idiot? Fine! Let them! They can do that.
But wait! They're personally attacking you or your beliefs?
Well, that's not fine! But don't reciprocate. Talk to one the mods. That's why they're here.
And if you can't handle stupidity/other opinions, maybe you should stay away from the politics board.

Don't be dickbutts.
I like food.

Sebastian

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 10, 2015, 09:50:37 AMPeople can be dicks, or get offended by others opinions.
Well, that's how life is :P
There will always be fighting. We just need to move on.

Ruto

Oh yeah. Dunno where all this anger came from.

Also it seems like I'll never have enough money to buy all the books I want, so I think I'll have to want fewer books. But there's an art book for everything now.

Fat sis also let her cat in my room this morning by opening the door when I was sleeping. Now there's fur all over the bed and I just washed everything in the room on Saturday.