News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Families gettin' pissy and doesn't trust me at all. My aunt says I was up all last night (btw she talked to my mom about this, not me, note pet peeves) and last night was the one night I actually slept the whole friggin' night. I woke up at 4 and got some cereal though and that's probably why she thinks I was up all night. -_____-

ETFROXX

SO I WAS PLAYING TF2 RIGHT. AND I GOT THE INTEL AND THEN DIED. SO THIS MEDIC PICKED IT UP RIGHT. AND I SEE HIM AND THE FUCKER IS JUST LIKE RUNNING IN A FUCKING CIRCLE. AND WE'RE ALL LIKE 'WTF ARE YOU RETARDED TAKE IT TO THE FUCKING BASE'.

---

OH MY FUCKING GOD. OKAY. SO ON THIS OTHER FORUM SOMEONE MADE A TOPIC ABOUT MAKING A SANDWICH. AND THERE WAS A POLL WITH THE OPTIONS YES, NO, AND ETF. NOW COOL COOL. SO I REPLIED 'I MAKE FUCKING AMAZING SANDWICHES, BUT YOU BITCHES AREN'T GETTING ANY'. AND THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE COMMENTS AFTER TELLING ME TO PLAY NICE. :| :| :| I WASN'T MAD ABOUT THE TOPIC, BUT THIS KID TICKS ME OFF ALREADY.

SlowPokemon

You know those times when life is just so frustrating and so horrible and so much like things are fucking terrible and always will be fucking terrible no matter how hard you try to prevent that so there's no point in even being here? And WHY THE HELL CAN'T SOMETHING GO RIGHT FOR YOU JUST FOR A CHANGE OF FUCKING PACE?

<-------
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 20, 2011, 05:18:28 PMYou know those times when life is just so frustrating and so horrible and so much like things are fucking terrible and always will be fucking terrible no matter how hard you try to prevent that so there's no point in even being here? And WHY THE HELL CAN'T SOMETHING GO RIGHT FOR YOU JUST FOR A CHANGE OF FUCKING PACE?

<-------
Found out my mom has 3 misplaced discs in her vertebrae which is probably the cause to the pain in her arm that has gone so far to make her cry. The misplaced discs probably came from her sclerosis. My sister's a little bit at risk at getting it to, but idc about that. I care that my mom could be put in a wheelchair for the remainder of her life instead of being able to walk/enjoy her life freely afterwards.

ETFROXX

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 20, 2011, 07:11:51 PMI FOUND A DORITO THAT LOOKS LIKE A HEART.

I ATE IT BEFORE I THOUGHT TO TAKE A PICTURE.

SlowPokemon

Wow Universe, compared to a heart shaped Dorito that's nothing, sorry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Concerto No.20 in D minor

You know eventually this topic is going to become sentient.  Then it will evolve into something naaaaashteee.

Ruto

Depends on who posts here -.-

Anyway I should say I actually have a list of things I do that no one ever thanks me for.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

My computer uninstalled TF2. And I have no idea why. -_-

Shadoninja

computers are learning to stage interventions o.O
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

ALL I WANTED, WAS TO GET MY AMOUNT OF HOURS PLAYED UP TO 69. THAT'S ALL I ASKED FOR.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 22, 2011, 05:01:57 PMALL I WANTED, WAS TO GET MY AMOUNT OF HOURS PLAYED UP TO 69. THAT'S ALL I ASKED FOR.
My 1500 says hi.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX